Check your account email address ×

New Leftovers

He’s been eyeing them fir several years now.

He’ll have one, he’s getting close. Maybe just one more Cat blow up or part not available, for a final push. :)

Nah - he's like Krom 2.0   And that's fine - Cat needs guys like that to stay in business & we all need that.  Besides, it's fun to see someone so obsessed with what Polaris does and really won't admit that Polaris is doing things correctly.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well, a six week riding season didn't help for sure.  Shit, people were selling their new sleds with only a ride or two on them.  Turns out, that was a really smart move. 

And yes, I think that order strategy may work.  I've said for years that sled dealers are going to start being regional, doing demo rides and it's going to be more of a online ordering deal.  We'd all benefit on lower prices.  If you need to go sit on a sled in a showroom to see if it works for you...well, how weird is that?

1 hour ago, racerdave said:

Even more interesting to me, would be a honest accounting of new 2021  sleds sold by the 4  mfg's.

I want accurate weights and DYNO NUMBERS FIRST!!!!  :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

polaris sucks

But not as much as Cat sucks ... it's like inverted sales, Polaris is in 2nd place for being the most sucky since Cat/Yamaha hold the #1 position :lol2:

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

But not as much as Cat sucks ... it's like inverted sales, Polaris is in 2nd place for being the most sucky since Cat/Yamaha hold the #1 position :lol2:

polaris didnt meet their quota of blown up engines for the first time this year so they put a turbo on, that should bump up those numbers

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

polaris didnt meet their quota of blown up engines for the first time this year so they put a turbo on, that should bump up those numbers

Lol. Gotta’ admit, that was funny ! :) 😂 

Bought a new poo a few days ago. It’s a very regarded snowmacheen. Spring ordered to get the Fox,used prices are stupid,and there isn’t going to be shit for leftovers. First time spring ordering. It just made sense this year.

85B66FFD-9532-4DC9-91DF-AAD0F289E87E.png

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

It would seem that more people would rather take their chances walking home from a poo explosion vs riding home on a cat...what does that tell you 

I’m not brand loyal. Cat has nothing that interest me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing wrong with that.  I'll admit it, Doo has always had enough  of my interest that I kept their gear.  But still, Cat is the brand I like for it's attributes I like...for now.

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Someone sure is obsessed with Polaris ... maybe it's time you come out of the closet @Crnr2Crnr and buy one.  Better yet, buy one of those LEFTOVERS :lol:

the way things keep looking, you're probably right, like the Cross Country & XCR.  I've been more critical of Cat the past two years the some of you Polardouchis have been.

4 hours ago, CFM said:

He’s been eyeing them fir several years now.

He’ll have one, he’s getting close. Maybe just one more Cat blow up or part not available, for a final push. :)

you can make your own parts for an older Cat with some pretty simple tools and a roll of duct tape.  fortunately there isn't really much on mine that will break.  you still rocking the Fusion?   :lol:

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Nah - he's like Krom 2.0   And that's fine - Cat needs guys like that to stay in business & we all need that.  Besides, it's fun to see someone so obsessed with what Polaris does and really won't admit that Polaris is doing things correctly.

Polaris does a LOT of things correctly.  Why are you so obsessed with Cat?  We all know you're waiting for the F7 2.0 :wind:

3 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Yamaha sucks

fixed it for you.  out of character today?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, a six week riding season didn't help for sure.  Shit, people were selling their new sleds with only a ride or two on them.  Turns out, that was a really smart move. 

And yes, I think that order strategy may work.  I've said for years that sled dealers are going to start being regional, doing demo rides and it's going to be more of a online ordering deal.  We'd all benefit on lower prices.  If you need to go sit on a sled in a showroom to see if it works for you...well, how weird is that?

I want accurate weights and DYNO NUMBERS FIRST!!!!  :lol: 

no kidding... this was the most pathetic riding season since I got back into it.  imagine being someone who spent $15K and didn't get a lot of saddle time.

it's really going to work this year... because I've never seen the Cat faithful so pissed off about what Textron didn't do, and what they did. 

I give you exhibit A.  http://www.arcticinsider.com/Article/2022-Arctic-Cats-Launched---A-High-Level-Overview#Comments 

240 posts, eleven of those positive and seven of those posts are Ramstad cheerleading.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

next year Cat and Yamaha can take 4th and 5th place, because Lynx

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll be rollin'.  Ya'll be hatin'.  :lol: 

All it will need is a big orange flag!  Gonna get that bedazzled!

<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">BRAND NEW</span> <span style="color: #000000;">2022</span></strong><span style="color: #000000;"> BLAST 4000 XR TOUR BLACK</p>

did Culver's finally pay out on the lawsuit?

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

lmao Tommy... everything will be fine.  they did it all in house and the engine was designed for a Turbo from the get-go.  2019 was a fun winter.  

wait until they turbo the 650... :lmao:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Bought a new poo a few days ago. It’s a very regarded snowmacheen. Spring ordered to get the Fox,used prices are stupid,and there isn’t going to be shit for leftovers. First time spring ordering. It just made sense this year.

85B66FFD-9532-4DC9-91DF-AAD0F289E87E.png

slime twist eh?  nice to see a rational person order one with an actual windshield.  

50 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

It would seem that more people would rather take their chances walking home from a poo explosion vs riding home on a cat...what does that tell you 

they sure had a few issues this winter, seemed as though there were more Riots going down than running for a few weeks this winter.

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:thumbsup: they laid a rotten egg this year.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing wrong with that.  I'll admit it, Doo has always had enough  of my interest that I kept their gear.  But still, Cat is the brand I like for it's attributes I like...for now.

remember when they were winning SX races?  those were good times.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's really going to work this year... because I've never seen the Cat faithful so pissed off about what Textron didn't do, and what they did.

did Culver's finally pay out on the lawsuit?

remember when they were winning SX races?  those were good times.

Textron has one more year to open it up.....or begin to close it down.

No, and they won't either!  FUCKERS!

If I could go back in time and sit in the room with the retards from Textron when they thought dropping their entire racing program was a good move last year, well....I guess I'd say the same shit the racing and R & D guys did, "Are you fucking crazy????"  Idiotic.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll be rollin'.  Ya'll be hatin'.  :lol: 

All it will need is a big orange flag!  Gonna get that bedazzled!

<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">BRAND NEW</span> <span style="color: #000000;">2022</span></strong><span style="color: #000000;"> BLAST 4000 XR TOUR BLACK</p>

You and Joe buy a sled together?

5 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

That there's a lot of stupid people? 

• Haha 1