Check your account email address ×

Former Presidents Make Vaccination Video -- Guess Which One Declined

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck anyone that still supports this prick Trump....

Apparently you need something to bitch and whine about every single day but could you mix it up a little bit? Hell, maybe even find a Dem you disagree with from time to time  :news: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

A spokesperson for the Ad Council, which produced the spot, said it "was something that was started with the former presidents while President Trump was still in office" when asked why Trump wasn't included.

Shocker, MC gut hooked again..:lol:

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Democratic Underground.  LOL

If Trump HAD gotten the vaccine, the story would be "TRUMP ALREADY HAS IMMUNITY AND BY GETTING THIS SHOT HE'S ACTIVELY REMOVING BLACK/BROWN/LATINX (whatever the fuck that means) AND GENDERQUEER PEOPLE FROM ACCESS!"

This. 

• Thanks 1

The more I think about it the more I think it is Nobel Peace Prize worthy. Not just millions of Americans protected by Mr Trump but the best of former US presidents. That's quite a distinction. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The more I think about it the more I think it is Nobel Peace Prize worthy. Not just millions of Americans protected by Mr Trump but the best of former US presidents. That's quite a distinction. 

Everything is Nobel prize worthy now...which means nothing is.  It's a committee that has disgraced itself and stripped the award of all meaning.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The one that didn't need the money from the DC machine?  Just a guess of course.  I'm not getting one either...and I know of nobody that is.  

We are not either, I've never had a Flu shot, only shots I've had in since the 1950's is Tetanus.

20 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The GOP’ers view asshole actions as leadership. So there’s that  

Lol so triggered.  Sorry but the china flu vaccine doesn't work for TDS.  The only cure for that is growing balls.  Good luck to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everything is Nobel prize worthy now...which means nothing is.  It's a committee that has disgraced itself and stripped the award of all meaning.

Ok maybe just a monument beside the Statue of Liberty then. 

32 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We are not either, I've never had a Flu shot, only shots I've had in since the 1950's is Tetanus.

I said I’m not getting injected with anything else after getting used as a test subject for the military.  Never.  It’s been two plus decades since I’ve gotten the flu shot.  Guess how many times I’ve gotten the flu.

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another trump cult member from HCS getting defensive about his leader. Fantastic. 

LOLOLOL!  “DRIMPHHHHHH!!!”

“You are a scared, selfish racist if you don’t get injected with political flu shot!!!”

:lol:

29 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol so triggered.  Sorry but the china flu vaccine doesn't work for TDS.  The only cure for that is growing balls.  Good luck to you.

We’re all hoping TDS turns terminal....one way or another.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I said I’m not getting injected with anything else after getting used as a test subject for the military.  Never.  It’s been two plus decades since I’ve gotten the flu shot.  Guess how many times I’ve gotten the flu.

LOLOLOL!  “DRIMPHHHHHH!!!”

“You are a scared, selfish racist if you don’t get injected with political flu shot!!!”

The HCS member huddle cuddle. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s good you have each other. It’s a cruel world so hug your brother. 

The world is good as fuck for me!  SBYL and poor choices though.  Now, plug into CNN for “refreshments”.

:lol2:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The world is good as fuck for me!  SBYL and poor choices though.  Now, plug into CNN for “refreshments”.

:lol2:

Don't mind him, he takes it personal that  Trump didn't do enough to beat the war drum and send him a populous of PTSD patients, and now his only hope is that  Biden pulls him out of the red.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Zam’s your go to guy for a reach around. Remember that. You’ll need it here. :lol: 

Stang can handle himself.  Maybe you should find softer prey?  Can you attack MC?  :lol: 

34 minutes ago, hayward said:

Don't mind him, he takes it personal that  Trump didn't do enough to beat the war drum and send him a populous of PTSD patients, and now his only hope is that  Biden pulls him out of the red.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s a good trump man. 

MC? I agree...like you, Trumps celebrity and popularity has grown because of your likes.

Now, who can I talk to about getting you and MC in the ring?  I'll front $1000 right now!  :lol: 

This thread reads sane as when dem’s cried for weeks that Trump got two scoops of ice cream.

lolololololololololol

Edited by CFM