Check your account email address ×

Former Presidents Make Vaccination Video -- Guess Which One Declined

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The one that didn't need the money from the DC machine?  Just a guess of course.  I'm not getting one either...and I know of nobody that is.  

Not anymore .....I just made my appointment today. I'll be getting my 1st shot before March is through  :thumb:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The one that didn't need the money from the DC machine?  Just a guess of course.  I'm not getting one either...and I know of nobody that is.  

You mean all the money he got thru lobbyists and dignitaries using his properties? LOL okay... 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like all trumpers, the cult leader thinks he’s special. 

He could have been something if he wasn't such a dick. I mean if you are really about the country first you put the country first, not your pride. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

He's proudly smiling from ear to ear knowing it's his vaccine

And his the 1st president to have a Black Indian Female Vice President, even if only for a few minutes he was still President of the USA when Kamala was sworn into office as V.P............ :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh the horror....no vaccine video.  :lol:   Have they even set when people who tested positive already should get the vaccine?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

He could have been something if he wasn't such a dick. I mean if you are really about the country first you put the country first, not your pride. 

The problem isn't just Trump's personality its that half the fucking country are politically correct pussies and its getting worse by the year.  

Hillary got lots a votes and she's just as if not more abrasive than Trump.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Not anymore .....I just made my appointment today. I'll be getting my 1st shot before March is through  :thumb:

You have your reasons and they are valid.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like all trumpers, the cult leader thinks he’s special. 

GET IN LINE FOR DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

You mean all the money he got thru lobbyists and dignitaries using his properties? LOL okay... 

No, not what I meant.  But, I get it.  Sarcasm is hard to catch sometimes....by some.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh the horror....no vaccine video.  :lol:   Have they even set when people who tested positive already should get the vaccine?

I am so miserable about it!!!!!  Nothing has been set.  At this point, it seems it's just people that are willing.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The problem isn't just Trump's personality its that half the fucking country are politically correct pussies and its getting worse by the year.  

Nailed it.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you're aware that you hide in an echo chamber?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Well Hillary also lost so... 

Democratic Underground.  LOL

If Trump HAD gotten the vaccine, the story would be "TRUMP ALREADY HAS IMMUNITY AND BY GETTING THIS SHOT HE'S ACTIVELY REMOVING BLACK/BROWN/LATINX (whatever the fuck that means) AND GENDERQUEER PEOPLE FROM ACCESS!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

Democratic Underground.  LOL

If Trump HAD gotten the vaccine, the story would be "TRUMP ALREADY HAS IMMUNITY AND BY GETTING THIS SHOT HE'S ACTIVELY REMOVING BLACK/BROWN/LATINX (whatever the fuck that means) AND GENDERQUEER PEOPLE FROM ACCESS!"

Trump got the vaccine in January :bc: