Check your account email address ×

60 Democrats call for Cuomo to resign "MC defended him a week ago"

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes your defense of Democrats is 24/7 but you left off 365 

Oh go fuck yourself nazi

I said for the fifth time if the investigation finds him at fault he has to step down.

he still needs 20 more women to accuse him before he catches up to Trump’s accusers who never stepped down. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I said for the fifth time if the investigation finds him at fault he has to step down.

he still needs 20 more women to accuse him before he catches up to Trump’s accusers who never stepped down. 

Stop talking about Trump faggot!! Cuomo’s actions have nothing to do with Trump. You sucked Cuomo off because the media told you how great he was. That’s why you defended him a couple weeks ago. You were still brainwashed to think he was great. Brainwashed fucktard’s like you are what’s wrong with the United States and the world for that matter. You listen to whatever the media tells you or whatever you see on the TV. You don’t have any type of independent thoughts of your own

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Stop talking about Trump faggot!! Cuomo’s actions have nothing to do with Trump. You sucked Cuomo off because the media told you how great he was. That’s why you defended him a couple weeks ago. You were still brainwashed to think he was great. Brainwashed fucktard’s like you are what’s wrong with the United States and the world for that matter. You listen to whatever the media tells you or whatever you see on the TV. You don’t have any type of independent thoughts of your own

Not a peep from you regarding Trumps charges....not a peep. Nice guy ...supports a president who sexually assaults women ...he even admits it and your ok with it.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not a peep from you regarding Trumps charges....not a peep. Nice guy ...supports a president who sexually assaults women ...he even admits it and your ok with it.

You'd blow Cuomo if he asked you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Stop talking about Trump faggot!! 

He can't! He's an addict 

Maybe there are some meetings he can go to or some 12 step process for idiot hacks with extreme tunnel vision

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 4:40 PM, Mainecat said:

The state of mine has never seen a worse governor. He has done far worse things than just whatever he did with those women.the guy is a total piece of shit but you will never admit it and you don't even live in this state so you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

The state of mine has never seen a worse governor. He has done far worse things than just whatever he did with those women.the guy is a total piece of shit but you will never admit it and you don't even live in this state so you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

JT lives in Michigan and doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about...no lectures for him? 😂

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He needs to go because of the cover up  of the corona virus deaths, this is just one more reason, although I think it's more of a smoke screen for the deaths.

That’s an interesting thought. Get rid of him on the premise of messing up the nursing homes, throw a little sex scandal shit in all to cover up the overblown and fucking up covid data? Could be, I suppose. 

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That’s an interesting thought. Get rid of him on the premise of messing up the nursing homes, throw a little sex scandal shit in all to cover up the overblown and fucking up covid data? Could be, I suppose. 

I in noway condone the sexual harassment if it happened, and I have no doubt it did, the cover up is far more sickening.