Check your account email address ×

The George Floyd memorial is an "autonomous zone" with several blocks controlled by activists. Police don't even go in.

Just now, Wildboer said:

You been huffing a lot of paint recently or something? You're acting even dumber than usual man.

I’m just losing interest in some of these vague statements being presented as some type of valid point in a debate.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In past years cops could crack the skulls of blacks with impunity. Obviously they still can, but now the price of that unchecked behavior falls on the pocket books of the tax payer and business owner.  If the George Floyd incident wouldn’t have occurred, there would be no autonomous zone.  

This is what soft racism looks like after decades of Dem controlled cities. Joe Biden literally said " you ain't black if you don't vote for me"

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This is what soft racism looks like after decades of Dem controlled cities. Joe Biden literally said " you ain't black if you don't vote for me"

vs real racism where you think you are the master race? FUCKING RETARD ALERT!!!

4 hours ago, favoritos said:

There is some irony to that speculation.  It is a prime area.  Lakes, parks, and proximity to the stuff city people want.  The area is central between the two down towns and you don't have to live in scrapers.  There is also a bunch of cool old housing stock in the area.  These "protesters" don't realize what they are doing to the future affordability of a good location.  Fancy new buildings will replace the destroyed and devalued junk properties.  The city has been trying to push 4d housing, but it will only be appealing short term for the region.  Owners will use the program to carry them through this crap and cash out. In the end, it is a windfall for the city.  The mess will be cleaned up and big money will move in to replace the riff raff.  These type of protests essentially accelerate the process. 

Almost by design.

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you love englanders but are from Ireland? you are a disgrace to your people and a traitor 

My people are Americans. I will say the Swede in me does not like to see people singled out for race or religion. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

White bubbas fear the negros.

Maybe 20 years ago. 

Now that area is a bunch of dirty hipsters and SJW's with a smattering of druggies and the people who remain from 20 years ago.

A little slice of Portland crossed with Madison, WI and SF sprinkled in right here in MN.

Edit: The West end of Lake Street wouldn't have tolerated the rioting that happened.  

Edited by racinfarmer

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Maybe 20 years ago. 

Now that area is a bunch of dirty hipsters and SJW's with a smattering of druggies and the people who remain from 20 years ago.

A little slice of Portland crossed with Madison, WI and SF sprinkled in right here in MN.

Oh, you got a bunch of loudmouth fat bull dykes up there too?

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Oh, you got a bunch of loudmouth fat bull dykes up there too?

Lets put it like this.

When the only Popeyes in MN was on Lake Street, I'm pretty sure every white chick in there was more of a man then I am.

Low bar, but still.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It’s got nothing at all to do with racism. It’s about the price society pays for a police force that can act with impunity. The lawsuits are going to get bigger and the community outrage more widespread with even more destructive results. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

8 hours ago, b.lee said:

This is ridiculous 

Send the army or national guard in there and stop these clowns. 

I can’t believe the city/county this is in has put up with this bullshit. 

Put up with it ? Lmfao the mayor and council encourage it . In all honesty it is has been and always be a shit hole neighborhood so they want shit let em dwell in the mess . I know for a fact cops are blowing off most calls in the hood now 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s got nothing at all to do with racism. It’s about the price society pays for a police force that can act with impunity. The lawsuits are going to get bigger and the community outrage more widespread with even more destructive results. 

It is about generation after generation raising fuck heads like George.  Even in my life time inner city cops were decent to deal with. Those days are long gone and it isnot all the  cops fault . A big part yes but the training is also reactionary 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everyone already knows he’ll be acquitted. So it won’t really be news. As long as cities are willing to eat the cost of these cops, nothing will change. 

I’d say the biggest thing is just that he’s not guilty 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is about generation after generation raising fuck heads like George.  Even in my life time inner city cops were decent to deal with. Those days are long gone and it isnot all the  cops fault . A big part yes but the training is also reactionary 

The cost of George’s death to society is already in the billions of dollars. That was an expensive afternoon.  :lol: 

What is wrong is not going to be fixed by cops with a sunny disposition and a few more sensitivity classes. I think what we see with aggressive police is just what happens when you put someone between the law and systemic failure of society.  Just look at the increase among cops in failing cities of alcoholism, suicide and depression. The problems baked into the cake at this point.

58 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You're a white guy who defers to authority like a battered child, of course they were decent to deal with for you :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're a white guy who defers to authority like a battered child, of course they were decent to deal with for you :lol: 

If George Floyd was white and didn't have a huge rap sheet and wasn't panning off counterfeit bills, do you think the police would even give him a second look?