Check your account email address ×

The George Floyd memorial is an "autonomous zone" with several blocks controlled by activists. Police don't even go in.

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You would condemn it if it were you home, business, or equipment.  You just won't condemn it when it's other peoples' stuff.

I go a step further.....I condemn the pathetic police actions that got us here and I understand why it’s happening. 

Its just crazy to me, that we are pointing the blame on societal issues on the cops.  Just think, if people weren't breaking the law, stealing, vandalizing, assaulting, what ever the crime, there would be no need for cops, right?  This is where "they" are going.  If we don't have crimes, we don't need cops.  Problem is, people are still committing crimes.  Street crimes, violent crimes, white collar crimes, it doesn't matter.  So the solution is to defund the cops, thinking people will stop committing crimes?  Or is it that if we stop reporting on crimes, and the crimes magically just go away? 

In a society with laws, you need some form of enforcement.  Do we have bad cops, cops who lose their mind, cops who commit crimes?  Yes we do, and we should hold them accountable.  Just getting rid of the cops is not a viable solution - IMO.

36 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Its just crazy to me, that we are pointing the blame on societal issues on the cops.  Just think, if people weren't breaking the law, stealing, vandalizing, assaulting, what ever the crime, there would be no need for cops, right?  This is where "they" are going.  If we don't have crimes, we don't need cops.  Problem is, people are still committing crimes.  Street crimes, violent crimes, white collar crimes, it doesn't matter.  So the solution is to defund the cops, thinking people will stop committing crimes?  Or is it that if we stop reporting on crimes, and the crimes magically just go away? 

In a society with laws, you need some form of enforcement.  Do we have bad cops, cops who lose their mind, cops who commit crimes?  Yes we do, and we should hold them accountable.  Just getting rid of the cops is not a viable solution - IMO.

Criminals are going to commit crimes....cops are not supposed to respond by committing more crimes. Being in law enforcement carries an onus to act ethically. Quit being a faggot ass apologist bootlicking fucking cunt 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Criminals are going to commit crimes....cops are not supposed to respond by committing more crimes. Being in law enforcement carries and onus to act ethically. Quit being a faggot ass apologist bootlicking fucking cunt 

:owned:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Criminals are going to commit crimes....cops are not supposed to respond by committing more crimes. Being in law enforcement carries an onus to act ethically. Quit being a faggot ass apologist bootlicking fucking cunt 

He’s not you inbred retarded hill Jack. Explain why the murder and violent rate is off the charts and all these major cities nowadays? 

Two nights ago, Tucker Carlson revealed videotapes that they got from a British station.

1. George Floyd was saying that he could not breathe when he was handcuffed, and STANDING next to the cruiser that they were trying to get him in.

2. A doctor is on record stating that Floyd had a FATAL AMOUNT of drugs in him, during the autopsy. He was having trouble breathing because he was loaded with drugs.

3. Carlson said the KNEE ON THE NECK, is in the Minneapolis Police Department's  Training Manual, and is approved for dealing with uncooperative subjects.  

When you see the vid, you will see that Floyd was a raving lunatic. 

All of this was kept from the American public.

I don't think Chauvin will be found guilty of any level of murder. It would not surprise me if he walked.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Two nights ago, Tucker Carlson revealed videotapes that they got from a British station.

1. George Floyd was saying that he could not breathe when he was handcuffed, and STANDING next to the cruiser that they were trying to get him in.

2. A doctor is on record stating that Floyd had a FATAL AMOUNT of drugs in him, during the autopsy. He was having trouble breathing because he was loaded with drugs.

3. Carlson said the KNEE ON THE NECK, is in the Minneapolis Police Department's  Training Manual, and is approved for dealing with uncooperative subjects.  

I don't think Chauvin will be found guilty of any level of murder. It would not surprise me if he walked.  

How you doing buddy?

I think you're right on Floyd, saw a video of the cops when they met him at his SUV, plus the forensic evidence is damning. 

But the family just got a 27 million settlement. 

What family?  lol

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How you doing buddy?

I think you're right on Floyd, saw a video of the cops when they met him at his SUV, plus the forensic evidence is damning. 

But the family just got a 27 million settlement. 

What family?  lol

I'm hangin' in there AC!!  :bc:

AC, our country is in a state of decline.  27 million, for a street thug that put a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach during a home invasion in Texas. 

This is total insanity!!!!

I have NEVER said that I am better than a black man, however I maintain that black America will basically destroy this country. Just my .02c. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm hangin' in there AC!!  :bc:

AC, our country is in a state of decline.  27 million, for a street thug that put a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach during a home invasion in Texas. 

This is total insanity!!!!

I have NEVER said that I am better than a black man, however I maintain that black America will basically destroy this country. Just my .02c. 

What a shit show.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a shit show.

You have no idea how lucky you are to be living up there!!! 

This country can NOT suck enough.   

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not so sure about that.  Trudeau and Biden share the same demented brain.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not so sure about that.  Trudeau and Biden share the same demented brain.

Honestly, Trudy seriously acts like he's a pre-teen on a field trip.  It's fucking weird.  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Glad you're alive and the coyotes didn't totally finish you off.  Did they at least knaw off your ear or pecker or anything?

You missed a lot here during your break.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s not you inbred retarded hill Jack. Explain why the murder and violent rate is off the charts and all these major cities nowadays? 

What do you consider "nowadays"? Violence in cities has been steadily declining for a long time, focusing on a short term blip is just doom and gloom thinking.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is this Fat Dave??? Come on tell the truth.....You got P550 login now didn't you....

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What do you consider "nowadays"? Violence in cities has been steadily declining for a long time, focusing on a short term blip is just doom and gloom thinking.

Really dude? What a stupid thing to say especially considering the topic.

27 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Really dude? What a stupid thing to say especially considering the topic.

Saying "violence is off the charts nowadays" is a useless statement if he doesn't give some frame of reference for "nowadays"

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Saying "violence is off the charts nowadays" is a useless statement if he doesn't give some frame of reference for "nowadays"

Or “violence”.

The real question is, what are they protesting about?  Don’t act like they are in solidarity about it.  See: Kapernick kneeling

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Or “violence”.

The real question is, what are they protesting about?  Don’t act like they are in solidarity about it.  See: Kapernick kneeling

The left doesn't know a goddamn thing about solidarity, infighting is their favorite hobby.

22 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're a white guy who defers to authority like a battered child, of course they were decent to deal with for you :lol: 

Not even close to true . I have had my ass kicked more than one time by cops.  But the reality is I deserved it at the time I did not see it that way but drugs and booze wear off . Even then I knew treat them with a bit of respect or even just don't be a cunt and they were decent . But again you don't always remember that at 2am on a Sat night lol. 

Now days both hands in site and move real slow anything else is crazy 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Not even close to true . I have had my ass kicked more than one time by cops.  But the reality is I deserved it at the time I did not see it that way but drugs and booze wear off 

This post reeks of self righteousness. Are you even sober?