Check your account email address ×

$86 Billion

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Its the best crime to commit. I know guys that stole millions, did light sentences and still had the money when they got out. 

If that is true that is sad, no way they should have been able to keep the money. BTW, what kind of people do you hang with? :lmao:

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If that is true that is sad, no way they should have been able to keep the money. BTW, what kind of people do you hang with? :lmao:

I didnt say I "hang" with them. But I did know them

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Those jail cells need to be reserved for young drug offenders. 

There is also the issue about how money can buy you out of alot of problems... 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Had a kid get up on the range when he was done shooting and casually turn around... weapon pointed at the tower. (Not intentionally... just a dumb ass private) I made an example out of that little  bastard I bet the whole company is still talking about it.

That would have me brought up on charges and sharing a flat in Moscow with Snowden today....

The shit we did doesn't really fit in the definition of "hazing".  It serves a valuable purpose and the weak at heart and mind quickly fail.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The shit we did doesn't really fit in the definition of "hazing".  It serves a valuable purpose and the weak at heart and mind quickly fail.

The military is full of weak at mind people....yourself included. That’s why you were there in the first place.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The military is full of weak at mind people....yourself included. That’s why you were there in the first place.

Spare me you half wit.  All industries are full of these half wits....but I'd guess the military have a lower percentage for sure. There's no question it varies from unit to unit and the required profession.  Like...what percentage of these "weak minded" fucks work in mills for example?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me you half wit.  All industries are full of these half wits....but I'd guess the military have a lower percentage for sure. There's no question it varies from unit to unit and the required profession.  Like...what percentage of these "weak minded" fucks work in mills for example?  :lol: 

Weak minds are those that enlist thinking they are doing anything other than serving themselves ....all the plastic patriotism and bravado is the pinnacle of weak mindedness 

Just now, f7ben said:

Weak minds are those that enlist thinking they are doing anything other than serving themselves ....all the plastic patriotism and bravado is the pinnacle of weak mindedness 

Weak minds are those that work in an industry filled with union retards that consistently vote against their own futures....in between their constant layoffs.

Also, the ones that enlisted to "serve themselves" get it.  The ones that enlisted for any other reason are suspect to me.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Weak minds are those that work in an industry filled with union retards that consistently vote against their own futures....in between their constant layoffs.

Also, the ones that enlisted to "serve themselves" get it.  The ones that enlisted for any other reason are suspect to me.

Fair enough....I have zero issue with people using the military as a way to better their situation somehow. Their situation would have to be pretty bleak to not have better options though 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fair enough....I have zero issue with people using the military as a way to better their situation somehow. Their situation would have to be pretty bleak to not have better options though 

It varies branch to branch and unit to unit.  

10 hours ago, Snake said:

RON PAUL!

To be God's honest truthful with you Bhen, for the first time in my life I do not advocate for young men or women to go into the military.

Still not a bad way to go if you look at the life long payback . Few buds kids went A F  in the last few yrs . Not for duty to countery bs all about the school and home loans and access to fed jobs life long medical and a funeral . And air force is Not like joining the army to go camp for 4 yrs . 

You guys who don't believe these pensions have been looted live in a fantasyland of gumdrops and unicorns. Ive posted evidence before, not that anyone reads that shit.

We live in a world full of wolves, if you don't educate and inform yourself you are going to be the sheep. I am on the board of directors of our contractors association, our number one bargaining issue is pension solvency, 100% pension solvency. And it's not just our association it's every contractors association and it's for several reasons. It is a serious concern, not just for us but for all of you and you don't even know it. Just more air in the bubble. 

Edited by Anler

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

You guys who don't believe these pensions have been looted live in a fantasyland of gumdrops and unicorns. Ive posted evidence before, not that anyone treads that shit.

We live in a world full of wolves, if you don't educate and inform yourself you are going to be the sheep. I am on the board of directors of our contractors association, our number one bargaining issue is pension solvency, 100% pension solvency. And it's not just our association it's every contractors association and it's for several reasons. It is a serious concern, not just for us but for all of you and you don't even know it. Just more air in the bubble. 

No one is under the guise that these pensions don't have some type of fraud/stealing/looting happening, but no one cares to find the fraud and punish the people doing it.  Instead they just want the money returned by people that have no association with the pensions.  Is that fair for those people that have nothing to do with it?

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No one is under the guise that these pensions don't have some type of fraud/stealing/looting happening, but no one cares to find the fraud and punish the people doing it.  Instead they just want the money returned by people that have no association with the pensions.  Is that fair for those people that have nothing to do with it?

The fraud stealing and looting is a result of wall street and central banks driving interest rates to zero to sustain their Ponzi scheme. This forces DBPs into riskier asset classes and makes it far tougher to meet the rules 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The fraud stealing and looting is a result of wall street and central banks driving interest rates to zero to sustain their Ponzi scheme. This forces DBPs into riskier asset classes and makes it far tougher to meet the rules 

And yet we still keep voting the same people into office.  And they pander us with multiple stimulus packages so that we can have 1200 dollar baller checks.  The voters are fools.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The fees and the other investment vehicles are a giant grift. Its been going on forever and everyone is on it. Except the schmucks who thought they were getting a pension. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You guys who don't believe these pensions have been looted live in a fantasyland of gumdrops and unicorns. Ive posted evidence before, not that anyone treads that shit.

People will do what is best for themselves including the managers.  Remember 10% for the big guy.  

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

The fees and the other investment vehicles are a giant grift. Its been going on forever and everyone is on it. Except the schmucks who thought they were getting a pension. 

Just another good reason for ACT 10 in Wisconsin.

Edited by racer254

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

People will do what is best for themselves including the managers.  Remember 10% for the big guy.  

thats a good way to look at it but never underestimate human greed and opportunity. If there is a big pile of money somewhere there are people somewhere plotting how to get their hands on it. Why do you think the mafia took over the unions? And its not just street thug gangsters like you see in the movies. They are bankers, investment companies, lawyers, etc... Their pimp hand is strong