Check your account email address ×

And here it is....

Impeachment for Cuomo......    Yesterday Cuomo gave some statements that were just chilling.  He basically took a scorched earth approach and threatened to take the legislature down with him.  He told them he would not resign and if they wanted him gone they would need to impeach him,  Message received Governor.

• Gold Member

Good fucking riddance! But I will reiterate, the third accuser should not be considered. Her account amounts to nothing more than being hit on and if we allow that to be called harassment then every drunk guy in a bar is guilty of harassment.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Good fucking riddance! But I will reiterate, the third accuser should not be considered. Her account amounts to nothing more than being hit on and if we allow that to be called harassment then every drunk guy in a bar is guilty of harassment.

The whole sexual harassments case needs to take a back seat to what amounts to be mass negligent manslaughter and a massive coverup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Pepe le pew is a rapist.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Where were you guys when Kavenough was accused? Oh yeah that’s right HIS accusers were liars.

Fuckin double standards

I don't beleive the accusations against him were while he held a position of public office.

How's your future presidential hopeful looking now?:lol:

Edited by hayward

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Where were you guys when Kavenough was accused? Oh yeah that’s right HIS accusers were liars.

Fuckin double standards

I feel bad for Dr Ford I think she obviously had a bad experience the problem is it was decades in the rearview mirror and none of the people she said were involved backed up her story.  Now contrast that with a Bully politician living in the time of the MeToo movement and it starts to become obvious the two cases are not even close.  Lots of Crickets from the MeToo gang about Cuomo.  Again none of this is more important than the Nursing home scandal and all of it over shadows his treatment of the Representative from NY.  I think what would help you to understand better is to imagine Cuomo is a republican and it should be clearer for you. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin double standards

yes making a run at a chick at a party in HS is the same as an adult using his position of power.  SMH you might want to see the doctor because you are lsoing your mind.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't beleive the accusations against him were while he held a position of public office.

How's your future presidential hopeful looking now?:lol:

He was a lower court judge!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Ford accused Kavanaugh at a time when they both would have been teenagers.  The worst part really is Kavanaugh has a pretty good record with women as his entire staff is women.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I forget. I remember high school or college at the very latest.

Can you believe how Trump got away with saying "grab her by the pussy", and still won the presidential election?  :lol:

And Cuomo never will....:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin double standards

Top 5 most ironic/ idiotic MC post. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin double standards

If not for double standards you’d have no standards at all.

13 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Top 5 most ironic/ idiotic MC post. 

His are all top 5's.  They just fall under sub categories of each number.

#1, sub categories A,  B, C, D, etc....

#2, sub categories A, B, C, D, etc...

So on and so forth.

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ford accused Kavanaugh at a time when they both would have been teenagers.  The worst part really is Kavanaugh has a pretty good record with women as his entire staff is women.

don't let facts get in the way of MC's agenda