Check your account email address ×

Why are Republicans such racist despicable assholes?

ICEMAN!

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ice laying the beat down on the forum deplorables and lip flappers :lmao: Well done :bc: 

Oh yes.  YOU are certainly one to choose the "winner".  The forum "wire to wire" loser coward.

Here, I know this makes you feel good....good like before the election. :lol:

IMG_1655.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, for sure you sound butthurt over some lame ass protesters, and I highly doubt you could crack an acorn let alone anyone's head.

IMG_6387.GIF

there is a big diff between a peaceful protest and standing on a intestate blocking interstate commerce and people on there way to work to pay for the hunk of shit people on the interstates welfare checks . then the demm ass clowns do a bit of Christmas looting on there way back to there section 8 housing . 

yeah they need a ass whooping . I saved the dumb cunt getting run over I replay as a little pick me up now and again . seriously only a dumb fuck libtard thinks it is a good idea to stand on a interstate to get a worthless point across    

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah well, you ordering a Michelob Ultra just now has us all rethinking your membership.

:lol:

:bc:

I must be on thin ice I have pretty much been drinking Michelob brown bottle for 30yrs  . guess I dont believe in change

Edited by Ez ryder

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why don't you fall and break your hip you elitist old fuck.

he cant remember how to get off the toilet as soon as his heath aid  helps him up there is a good chance of that hip fracture  

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if i had the rage and hatred of someone like smales i'd give this place up. it can't be healthy.,

Says the guy who starts 15 anti Trump threads a day, over a month after the election.  You sure are peculiar.749.jpg

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

woolie prefers supporting incestual pedophile rapists.....and actually votes for them. :lmao: 

IMG_2975.PNG

IMG_2976.PNG

you are such a failure on so many levels with your politics.  Should we cue up the transcript of a couple Bill Clinton escapades, like Paula Jones for example?  Anthony Weiner?

Edited by DriftBusta