Check your account email address ×

Why are Republicans such racist despicable assholes?

ICEMAN!

Trump ‘friend’ and N.Y. campaign co-chair says he wants Obama dead of ‘mad cow disease’ in 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/23/trump-friend-and-n-y-campaign-co-chair-says-he-wants-obama-dead-of-mad-cow-disease-in-2017/?utm_term=.3bf01bee439a

Read the article.  It has a beautiful Republican Christmas messge about love and peace on earth.  You know, ealing all the wounds after a divisive election and coming together type of thing.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Poor libs.  "Everyone is a poor, hick, racist deplorable but us!"

I think poor ice has been crying like a little girl bucause the "everything is racist" campaign strategy is failing.

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

I think poor ice has been crying like a little girl bucause the "everything is racist" campaign strategy is failing.

It's NOT failing.  None of the left's plan is failing.  It's just taking longer than they thought.  A lot fucking longer.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's NOT failing.  None of the left's plan is failing.  It's just taking longer than they thought.  A lot fucking longer.

:lol:

I already can't wait for the next election and watching the implosion continue.

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If it is a true story he said it had nothing to do with race. 

What, can't a guy Express himself?

Are you against freedom of speech?

So two thumbs up for the guy on Ivanka's flight?  Free speech and all you know right?  He was just expressing his feelings...

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

So two thumbs up for the guy on Ivanka's flight?  Free speech and all you know right?  He was just expressing his feelings...

I think that whole "freedom of speech" shield you lefties use while disrupting, attacking and interfering with everyone else's lives during your "peaceful" protests and demonstrations should start being met with physical force.  I think we're all sick of it.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No I was thinking more like a clown taking his knee during the anthem.

Hardly the same as a grown ass man going after a woman with her kids. face to face. What was your comments on that thread?

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yeah go after a woman and her kids....Fuck off you miserable Canadian bald headed cunt.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

No I was thinking more like a clown taking his knee during the anthem.

Hardly the same as a grown ass man going after a woman with her kids.  What was your comments on that thread?

He is a pussy liberal faggot.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that whole "freedom of speech" shield you lefties use while disrupting, attacking and interfering with everyone else's lives during your "peaceful" protests and demonstrations should start being met with physical force.  I think we're all sick of it.  

You sound like a butthurt authoritarian.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You sound like a butthurt authoritarian.

Not butt-hurt at all.  I don't get butt-hurt, I get even. :lol:

But I am serious about cracking heads.  If we could just get those ISIS fellers to steer toward the worthless, disgruntled, saddened by their life choices rioters....that'd be great!  You guys are buddies with all those poor Muslims,  how's about showing them that?  Take a break from consolidating all of your grievance groups and do something useful for society.

Hey Drifty.... :)

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not butt-hurt at all.  I don't get butt-hurt, I get even. :lol:

But I am serious about cracking heads.  If we could just get those ISIS fellers to steer toward the worthless, disgruntled, saddened by their life choices rioters....that'd be great!  You guys are buddies with all those poor Muslims,  how's about showing them that?  Take a break from consolidating all of your grievance groups and do something useful for society.

Hey Drifty.... :)

Nah, for sure you sound butthurt over some lame ass protesters, and I highly doubt you could crack an acorn let alone anyone's head.

IMG_6387.GIF

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, for sure you sound butthurt over some lame ass protesters, and I highly doubt you could crack an acorn let alone anyone's head.

IMG_6387.GIF

Poor vanilla ice.  Trying so hard to make waves and ruffle feathers. You're a funny little queer negro. :lol:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

glad i am an independant who voted for Trump, glad I am not a deplorable, racist repub

Oh, sorry, you don't get to pick whether or not you're called a nasty name. If you didn't vote for their lying queen and continue to make an embarrassing and disgraceful spectacle of yourself, rest assured, the liberals have a name for you.

But hey man, don't sweat it.  Embrace it!  It means you are not a self loathing, hypocritical squid brain.  

Join us and be a proud member of the non-dysfunctional portion of society.  First round is on me!

:bc:

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

IMG_6387.GIF

That you as a kid?   Did you ever have hair? :lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, sorry, you don't get to pick whether or not you're called a nasty name. If you didn't vote for their lying queen and continue to make an embarrassing and disgraceful spectacle of yourself, rest assured, the liberals have a name for you.

But hey man, don't sweat it.  Embrace it!  It means you are not a self loathing, hypocritical squid brain.  

Join us and be a proud member of the non-dysfunctional portion of society.  First round is on me!

:bc:

finally I fit in........the forum of misfit sledders:bc: