Check your account email address ×

Polaris release 2022 ?? predictions?

Probably increased pricing and BNG's!!  I still say they're missing the boat if they don't come out with a XCR and snow check option on shocks (to opt for QS3's instead of W/E's).  Oh, and because it's just gotta be said every year ... a TWO STROKE TRIPLE!!! :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

NEW 4 stroke turbo.. that doesn't catch on fire... 

Nope - Polaris seems to be anti 4 stroke so I doubt they'll have one.  They just don't seem to care about them on snow, or they would have brought something forward years ago.

XCR in Matryx

QS3 options on a few models

Turbo 850 for the RMK

Price increase by 35%

And guaranteed delivery of your 2022 spring order before pre-season starts for the 2023s............

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, taperk600 said:

XCR in Matryx

Turbo 850 for the RMK

Price increase by 35%

And guaranteed delivery of your 2022 spring order before pre-season starts for the 2023s............

I love the first 3 items ... not so much the last two because I could see that happening!! LOL

• Like 1

That was the point of that........ The XCR is pretty much a given. As is the turbo for the MNT guys....

Price increases and delays on deliveries........well.... we saw what happened this year with some of the deliveries.........

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Nope - Polaris seems to be anti 4 stroke so I doubt they'll have one.  They just don't seem to care about them on snow, or they would have brought something forward years ago.

They also seem to be Anti making things that don't catch on fire.

I think they are just scared from their last try at 4 strokes and who can blame them. 

1 hour ago, taperk600 said:

XCR in Matryx

Turbo 850 for the RMK

Price increase by 35%

I do hope they come out with a 650 XCR 136

28 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

They also seem to be Anti making things that don't catch on fire.

I think they are just scared from their last try at 4 strokes and who can blame them. 

If only they held the patent on the FIRECAT name!! LOL

As far as the 4-stroke stuff goes, Chris Wolf has always been very straight forward with our crew when we've spoken with him.  He'd ask us, "If we built one, would you buy it?"  And of course we all laughed, because we all knew the answer to that.  Granted, that was probably 5-6 years ago when the market segment was a lot smaller.  But even to this day, I wouldn't want one ... even if it was a Yami engine.

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As far as the 4-stroke stuff goes, Chris Wolf has always been very straight forward with our crew when we've spoken with him.  He'd ask us, "If we built one, would you buy it?"  And of course we all laughed, because we all knew the answer to that.  Granted, that was probably 5-6 years ago when the market segment was a lot smaller.  But even to this day, I wouldn't want one ... even if it was a Yami engine.

On the bold, don't tell me because your not gay. :lol:

Have you ever put some serious miles on a 4 stroke?  The 2 Doo 4 strokes I've had are real nice trail cruisers. This 900T with tune I have now is a handful of power.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Nothing beats a two stroke feel and sound. 

dont get me wrong... super fast turbo is cool with launch control.. its just missing something. 

Edited by Cwhite138

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Probably increased pricing and BNG's!!  I still say they're missing the boat if they don't come out with a XCR and snow check option on shocks (to opt for QS3's instead of W/E's).  Oh, and because it's just gotta be said every year ... a TWO STROKE TRIPLE!!! :lol2:

Some people are hoping that they come with front shocks installed!

Those solid steel bars I seen on the new models looked way to stiff to me.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I can't believe no one started a dumpster fire of a thread yet.... So what will it be ? bold new graphics? 850 turbo ? Unicorn seat so the riders can sit on the horn while trail riding ? 

sorry, I've been holding back on threads like this because there's FAR less Poo'tards to irritate on this site and if/when I switch brands (seems likely) I don't want to be 'that hypocrite'  :)

but, a 'consumer' 650/850 XCR is inevitable - IDK about the Cross Country guys though, so they'll probably keep the Axys XCR 600, Mountain Turbo has been in the works for a while so you can tick that box, and I'll go way the hell out on a limb and try not to laugh when I say they are bringing back the 440 in a few models to drive a stake right in the heart of the B-Last & Venom.  I also predict shitty QC, relays, wiring and 18% of the Pooluminati proclaiming whatever they do is the 2nd coming of Christ.

an VR1 XCR 650 128 or 136 with Kashima QS3's (after being converted to DSC's) like the Cat RXC uses might be an interesting ride.

I can with confidence say BNG's and Slime Green for the bitchy Wendy Whiners will make a reappearance.  

lastly, a relocation or alteration to the race sleds fuel filler cap... :lol2:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

If I had to guess ... based off the rules discussion at last years xc/sx rules meeting Polaris is going to invest in the 650 and try to eliminate their 600..

welp

they 'successfully' did FI in the 600 race sled - but is ISR going to change all the specs for CC, MIRA, SX & XC to accommodate the 650 for one manufacturer?

I for one, hope not.  they made their bed in this new class and could have made it a 600 - and didn't, so fuck 'em.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

welp

they 'successfully' did FI in the 600 race sled - but is ISR going to change all the specs for CC, MIRA, SX & XC to accommodate the 650 for one manufacturer?

I for one, hope not.  they made their bed in this new class and could have made it a 600 - and didn't, so fuck 'em.

I'm not sure on the FI models but the race motor was making as much hp as the 650 with carbs. They need the race chassis for sno-x

8 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Probably improve the big block engine reliability another 10%, to get them to be able to go 2K, before needing piston maintenance, i.e. replacement.

We made our rounds to our respective brands dealers Saturday for a trip we’re going on Wednesday and the service manager at the polaris dealer told my buddy that he hasn’t seen an 850 go over 4200 miles. His assault has 3700 going into the weekend so we’re hoping he breaks that record or we’re gonna have a damper on our weekend...

• Like 2