Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis To Hire 6 'Influencers' To Spread City-Approved Messaging To Public During Derek Chauvin Trial

Minneapolis To Hire 6 'Influencers' To Spread City-Approved Messaging To Public During Derek Chauvin Trial (yahoo.com)

:news:

The City says the six influencers will be intentionally targeting Black, Native American, Somalian, Hmong and Latinx communities, Marielle Mohs reports (1:59). WCCO 4 News - February 26, 2021

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

And it should .....

Murder will be very hard to prove especially if he had lethal fentanyl levels in his system. They may have to tear down the statues. Anywho, the left is beside themselves when Desantis had the flags at half staff for Limbaugh but good with it for Floyd. Not saying Limbaugh deserved it but, good god, a common thug did?

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Murder will be very hard to prove especially if he had lethal fentanyl levels in his system. They may have to tear down the statues. Anywho, the left is beside themselves when Desantis had the flags at half staff for Limbaugh but good with it for Floyd. Not saying Limbaugh deserved it but, good god, a common thug did?

Chauvin fucked up and deserves a murder charge

Chauvin's a murderer and he's going to get away with it, and something tells me hiring 6 schmucks with a bunch of social media followers to spread propaganda isn't going to do shit to mitigate the fallout.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He acted in malice ....that’s a fact

I think you have to prove intent for murder. That could be hard to do. But who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think you have to prove intent for murder. That could be hard to do. But who knows. 

Not in Mn....3rd degree murder does not require intent 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is what I found.  Guess I ran it through the Googler since I didn't know nor do I plan on needed that specific knowledge in my lifetime.

Minnesota law defines third-degree murder as causing a person's death without intent, "by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life."

• Gold Member

It was kind of fun watch on the news and watch all the shit get lit up....  kind of hope it happens again as it’s good news coverage.

between this chauvin thing and the rittenhouse thing it has the potential to really make for great tv

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

3rd degree murder so basically manslaughter with a different name because it made people feel better.  

MN still had various manslaughter charges as well

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The blacks should head North. Then they can burn & loot the white mining towns, instead of burning their own neighbourhoods down.

There's all kinds up here willing to open fire.