Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis To Hire 6 'Influencers' To Spread City-Approved Messaging To Public During Derek Chauvin Trial

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So you want them to riot & loot - but just not in your area :dunno:

I want them to find the pig guilty instead of let him get away with murder. If they let him off then burn it down

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Northern MN should secede from Southern MN, call Hinkley the mason dixon line.

Fuck that.  Us guys down south here don't want to be lumped in with that cess pool metro area.  FUck all them up there.  Lets just build a dome over the MSP area and let them figure their own shit out....

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d pay to take it

Nope.   I'd know I could go into it unbiased and with an open mind but if you really did feel in the trial he was innocent or there was reasonable doubt proven the risk of your name getting out and being doxxed or attacked would be high.  Fuck that.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Nope.   I'd know I could go into it unbiased and with an open mind but if you really did feel in the trial he was innocent or there was reasonable doubt proven the risk of your name getting out and being doxxed or attacked would be high.  Fuck that.  

Well since there is 0% chance he’s innocent it would be an easy job

Just now, f7ben said:

Well since there is 0% chance he’s innocent it would be an easy job

There's no way you can say that without seeing all the evidence.  On the surface for what we've been shown I would agree.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because he caused the death of an individual through malicious negligence without intent 

No he was following his training and unaware that he had dangerous levels of narcotics in his system 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

No he was following his training and unaware that he had dangerous levels of narcotics in his system 

He did not follow his training

"the maximal restraint technique shall only be used in situations where handcuffed subjects are combative and still pose a threat to themselves, officers or others, or could cause significant damage property if not properly restrained."

The slide that includes the photo states that officers should "Place the subject in the recovery position to alleviate positional asphyxia."

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He did not follow his training

"the maximal restraint technique shall only be used in situations where handcuffed subjects are combative and still pose a threat to themselves, officers or others, or could cause significant damage property if not properly restrained."

The slide that includes the photo states that officers should "Place the subject in the recovery position to alleviate positional asphyxia."

He did not asyphyxiate him at all according to the autopsy so yes he did 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes his is legally 100%

Fact is as a juror no decision should be made going into the trial about innocence or guilt.   The evidence should be heard then a decision be made.   You would be easy to pick out by any competent defense attorney during jury selection.  

Edited by Highmark

51 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fuck that.  Us guys down south here don't want to be lumped in with that cess pool metro area.  FUck all them up there.  Lets just build a dome over the MSP area and let them figure their own shit out....

I guess we need your cows and you need our rocks.  If you were to set off a nuke in downtown Minneapolis it would wipe out the whole metro and the rest of the state could move on like nothing happened.

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is as a juror no decision should be made going into the trial about innocence or guilt.   The evidence should be heard then a decision be made.   You would be easy to pick out by any competent defense attorney during jury selection.  

Everyone made their minds up over the original video 

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's republican by ben, very liberal by me. Ben will be out there showing his support waving his flags of color.

If you think that's liberal I don't think you could survive in NJ :lol: