Check your account email address ×

Why was covid-19 a huge bust, and how did we hit herd immunity so quickly?

Rod

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Bragging about getting it and bragging about not wearing a mask is a uniquely American thing. Imagine how many people you infected, maybe even the ones you know that relaxed around you and took their mask off or touched surfaces you infected. Imagine not realizing for 11 months that if the germ can't get out of you other people can't contract it. Sad but you're gonna reach immunity way before Canada... 3-4 times the death rate but you will reach it, Hopefully we have a wall by then ;) 

It I take you out because I never had a tissue over my nose then I’m doing a service to the gene pool 

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

Bragging about getting it and bragging about not wearing a mask is a uniquely American thing. Imagine how many people you infected, maybe even the ones you know that relaxed around you and took their mask off or touched surfaces you infected. Imagine not realizing for 11 months that if the germ can't get out of you other people can't contract it. Sad but you're gonna reach immunity way before Canada... 3-4 times the death rate but you will reach it, Hopefully we have a wall by then ;) 

So you are all in with the fear? Going to wear a mask forever?

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

All the Bars and Restaurants here are open, only people in those businesses that are wearing Masks (in some places) are the food servers.

And not even them what I saw i  N WI last weekend.  Even I was a bit skeptical about going in to a bar with standing room only . But Said fuck it I'm hungry . 

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now the experts are believable. I have a hard time keeping up with what your believe. 

At least you try to keep up with what I believe. Shows you’re raising your standards 

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And not even them what I saw i  N WI last weekend.  Even I was a bit skeptical about going in to a bar with standing room only . But Said fuck it I'm hungry . 

It's been standing room only here all Winter and no Masks.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

It's been standing room only here all Winter and no Masks.

I was at the Elkhorn about 3 weeks ago and bar tender was all worked up.  After talking to her I find out it is her first day back from the start of this shit . She was  deff a basement bunker type . After a bit I asked her why she was even there if she was so worried about it 

• Like 1

I still haven’t caught COVID and if I did it didn’t do anything to me. I have a terrific immune system. Some people say one of the greatest immune systems. They’ve never seen anything like it. A big, beautiful immune system, just tremendous. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I still haven’t caught COVID and if I did it didn’t do anything to me. I have a terrific immune system. Some people say one of the greatest immune systems. They’ve never seen anything like it. A big, beautiful immune system, just tremendous. 

If you never had any symptoms that’s the main symptom of the rones. So you had it 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Double masking killed covid!

Sometimes I put on three or four masks before I leave the house. It’s the right thing to do.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Roosting said:

So you are all in with the fear? Going to wear a mask forever?

I'll stop wearing a mask when the local establishments I frequent won't get fined for me not wearing one..............

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll stop wearing a mask when the local establishments I frequent won't get fined for me not wearing one..............

What State are you in?

Only 4 counties out of 72 in Wisconsin are enforcing the Mask rules, and they may not be any longer now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What State are you in?

Only 4 counties out of 72 in Wisconsin are enforcing the Mask rules, and they may not be any longer now.

Syracuse, New York

On 2/26/2021 at 5:16 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now the experts are believable. I have a hard time keeping up with what your believe. 

So the experts were believable then, but not now? Sounds like you belong in a teachers union.

• Haha 1