Check your account email address ×

We knew media would coddle Biden — here’s why it’s much worse.

Snake

“The fun continued on Tuesday night during a CNN town hall that included the president claiming that the coronavirus vaccine hadn’t been available when he took office, a claim CNN host Anderson Cooper didn’t push back on. But the first doses were injected into Americans’ arms five weeks before Biden took office, doses that included the president-elect himself receiving shots in December and January, respectively. And even if making the argument that he was speaking about vaccine inventory, it should be noted that the U.S. was approaching 1 million doses a day when the transition from Trump to Biden occurred on Jan. 20.”

They now see themselves — not unconsciously, not surreptitiously, but openly and proudly — as the propaganda corps of the Democratic Party and the American gentry class. Then they wonder why they’re not trusted, even as they make plain that the only reason they care about being trusted is so that they can be more effective at their propaganda mission.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-knew-media-would-coddle-biden-here-s-why-it-s-much-worse/ar-BB1dPw3u?ocid=msedgdhp

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

“The fun continued on Tuesday night during a CNN town hall that included the president claiming that the coronavirus vaccine hadn’t been available when he took office, a claim CNN host Anderson Cooper didn’t push back on. But the first doses were injected into Americans’ arms five weeks before Biden took office, doses that included the president-elect himself receiving shots in December and January, respectively. And even if making the argument that he was speaking about vaccine inventory, it should be noted that the U.S. was approaching 1 million doses a day when the transition from Trump to Biden occurred on Jan. 20.”

They now see themselves — not unconsciously, not surreptitiously, but openly and proudly — as the propaganda corps of the Democratic Party and the American gentry class. Then they wonder why they’re not trusted, even as they make plain that the only reason they care about being trusted is so that they can be more effective at their propaganda mission.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-knew-media-would-coddle-biden-here-s-why-it-s-much-worse/ar-BB1dPw3u?ocid=msedgdhp

Funny how when Biden lies it’s “out of context” or a  “misquote” 

"What Latinos should look at is, comparing this president to the president we have is outrageous, number one," Biden said. "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one."

image.thumb.jpeg.1350e0cb84546e89ab7fe66c6747960b.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Why antagonize your cheerleaders and fluffers ? 

The reality is they are scared as fuck about it all.  The DC shitstorn made them all crap their banana hammocks.  That's the truth  These people live in absolute fear and when they feel their majpority social networking isn't enough and reality sets in that they are the truly weak and non-committed, well...I guess I'd be afraid also.

Here's what I find funny.  The mere fact that they know there are people like me roaming around within their ranks is absolutely abhorring.   They know the can really only speak loudly without consequence in private and on social media.  Imagine that kind of frustration.  Imagine.

19 hours ago, Snake said:

I saw that when he made that claim. I couldn't believe they never questioned it.

59 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I saw that when he made that claim. I couldn't believe they never questioned it.

The media will question what is on their script and at the appropriate time.  We're back to Obama media days.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They went from scrutinizing and "fact checking" every syllable that came out of Trump's mouth to this horseshit. And everyone knew it was going to happen

What I found fascinating is the amount of "lies, half lies, somewhat lies, kinda-sorta lies, probably lies" classifications the media came up with on Trump's statements.  I mean, it was just ass-jumping all the way around to come up with the "lies" he supposedly told.  I think it was up to a lie a second for a while there.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The media will question what is on their script and at the appropriate time.  We're back to Obama media days.  

mediaa1.jpeg

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sucks to be a Republican when nobody likes them. :lol: 

Sucks to be the USA and deal with the media, the biggest propaganda machine of all time running rampant with corruption and narrative.   Wouldn't it be nice if the media did its job?  You are ok with this?  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Sucks to be the USA and deal with the media, the biggest propaganda machine of all time running rampant with corruption and narrative.   Wouldn't it be nice if the media did its job?  You are ok with this?  

RUNNING RAMPANT WITH NARRATIVE DERRRRRRRRP

Head back to English class and study adjectives and nouns and such for a bit you fucking retard

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

RUNNING RAMPANT WITH NARRATIVE DERRRRRRRRP

Head back to English class and study adjectives and nouns and such for a bit you fucking retard

Or how to properly use the word "and" in a sentence?    Cause you got that all kinds of fucked up....  What English class teaches the phrase "fucking retard" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1