Check your account email address ×

All you’re ski doo nerds about to have massive gaped assholes

Rod

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Procross is a non starter for people with brains and I’d kill a nun to be able to consider the yam turbo motor

Shhhhh... serious riders are talking.  Go sit down, we’ll let you know when serious talk is over.   :lmao:

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shhhhh... serious riders are talking.  Go sit down, we’ll let you know when serious talk is over.   :lmao:

Serious riders standing up doing 60mph :lol: gimme a fucking break

29 minutes ago, Dave said:

We blasted down the grade coming from Houghton one night standing up doing 80+ because it was so whooped. Remember that @A05GSHO

:lol:

Trail 3....my cabin isn’t far off it. I’ve ridden some really bad days coming home on that. It’s what sold me on the axys 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, AND A BITCHEN GUAGE THAT COMES WITH A SEX CHANGE OPERATION COUPON!!!!

The gages on the new vr1 are pretty  bad ass now that that you can acctualy see them  and I know next yrs will be the bomb with satellite imagery . So more or less googel maps imagery style . Prob not a big deal for pounding trail but huge for navigating clear-cut and logging roads on sleds and atvs . 

13 hours ago, Dave said:

We blasted down the grade coming from Houghton one night standing up doing 80+ because it was so whooped. Remember that @A05GSHO

How the hell could I forget that.  The faster we went the smoother it was.  Matt, I forget his HCS name, was on that 550 Sno-Pro and had the flipper to the bar and still couldn't keep up. :lol2:

7 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

How the hell could I forget that.  The faster we went the smoother it was.  Matt, I forget his HCS name, was on that 550 Sno-Pro and had the flipper to the bar and still couldn't keep up. :lol2:

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The gages on the new vr1 are pretty  bad ass now that that you can acctualy see them  and I know next yrs will be the bomb with satellite imagery . So more or less googel maps imagery style . Prob not a big deal for pounding trail but huge for navigating clear-cut and logging roads on sleds and atvs . 

In all seriousness about gauges, yes, I could accept a brighter, colored gauge with one big window that shows RPM, Temp and maybe a third choice on the bottom (speed, pipe temp, etc).

But really, for what I do, I just don't need much to look at on the dash.