Check your account email address ×

Kristi Noem, she'll fuck you but not the way you'd like her to...

Anler

• Anler changed the title to Kristi Noem, she'll fuck you but not the way you'd like her to...
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...I hope all those that were jerking off over her a few months ago chime in on this one. :lol:

When all of the dust settles, she is just a neocon... 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I thought Joe was going to make weed legal on the national level. What’s the holdup?

Well if Joe actually wanted to do the right thing he would at least push to have it de-scheduled. But really who has ever pushed to do the right thing in govt. If someone (donors) have a financial conflict then that always takes precedence. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Pretty sure Joe watched refer madness too many times and if afraid of the marrijuanas

I can't recall but wasn't he some form of hippy with a pony tail at one time?  Maybe too much reefer.  Holy shit.  He's Moto +30years!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

:lol:   Holy fuck dude that story is hilarious.   You know how many Federal Crop Insurance sales companies their are?   I know of dozens in my area and to think that is the sole reason she is against Cannabis is laughable.  Farmers with millions invested in grain crop equipment are not switching to Cannabis like this idiot suggests.  :lol:  

I get being critical of her for not legalizing it but this isn't a valid reason. 

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Holy fuck dude that story is hilarious.   You know how many Federal Crop Insurance sales companies their are?   I know of dozens in my area and to think that is the sole reason she is against Cannabis is laughable.  Farmers with millions invested in grain crop equipment are not switching to Cannabis like this idiot suggests.  :lol:  

I get being critical of her for not legalizing it but this isn't a valid reason. 

Its a conflict of interest. And that is obvious

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its a conflict of interest. And that is obvious

No its not.  :lol:  Jesus that's laughable.   Use some common sense here dude.   

Dude Crop insurance salesman are like seed sales.   Their are multiple ones in every farm neighborhood.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No its not.  :lol:  Jesus that's laughable.   Use some common sense here dude.   

Its absolutely a conflict of interest. Anyone who holds office and has a business that is affected by potential legislation is a conflict of interest. You are the hack here and proudly so. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/conflict-of-interest.asp

Just now, Anler said:

Its absolutely a conflict of interest. Anyone who holds office and has a business that is affected by potential legislation is a conflict of interest. You are the hack here and proudly so. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/conflict-of-interest.asp

Again.   Crop insurance is like seed sales.   They are all over the place.   Nobody has a monopoly on it.   You are talking about something you know literally nothing about.  

On top of that not everyone buys federal crop insurance in the first place.  Some risk it.   Then you have to take into account SD isn't considered a top growing location for cannabis as well.   Rain levels can vary too much.   Jesus I can't believe this was even posted.  

• Like 1