Check your account email address ×

Kristi Noem, she'll fuck you but not the way you'd like her to...

Anler

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Kristi would make a great democrat

Republican governors here basically get treated like a Democrat in San Francisco, that's no exaggeration. 

They can do anything they want and people will vote for them and defend them because of the (R).

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Republican governors here basically get treated like a Democrat in San Francisco, that's no exaggeration. 

They can do anything they want and people will vote for them and defend them because of the (R).

Well she is pretty so thats all that really matters... 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, hayward said:

What in the sam hell does any of these articles have to do with your original topic?  :lol:

:slapping:

About kristi Noem not being all that? Oh I don't know... Idiot

All of those links were in my OP btw..

Edited by Anler

2 hours ago, Anler said:

About kristi Noem not being all that? Oh I don't know... Idiot

All of those links were in my OP btw..

Call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better for being wrong...

I don't give a fuck what links were in your OP.  You know what you posted for everyone to see and snacks to salivate over, and now you were told on here by many it was horseshit that you fell for.  I'm not sticking up for this woman, only thing I meant to point out is that the OP, for which it was intended, was BS.  Now if you would have made all the rest of the links up front and center for debate, it'd been a different story.  But you didn't.  And you know it.

21 minutes ago, hayward said:

Call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better for being wrong...

I don't give a fuck what links were in your OP.  You know what you posted for everyone to see and snacks to salivate over, and now you were told on here by many it was horseshit that you fell for.  I'm not sticking up for this woman, only thing I meant to point out is that the OP, for which it was intended, was BS.  Now if you would have made all the rest of the links up front and center for debate, it'd been a different story.  But you didn't.  And you know it.

It was all in my post. Youre an idiot. 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

No you admit you only read the first line of a thread or link and then comment... 

When I click on your link, the only thing that comes up on my screen is the cannabis article, and directly under that is a shit-ton of comments by every tom dick and harry under the sun.  I honestly don't see anything other than that.   Maybe everyone else's says differently, but swear to kryste, I don't see those other links you later posted. :dunno:

I wish I could show ya what i see.  it's obviously different.

11 minutes ago, hayward said:

When I click on your link, the only thing that comes up on my screen is the cannabis article, and directly under that is a shit-ton of comments by every tom dick and harry under the sun.  I honestly don't see anything other than that.   Maybe everyone else's says differently, but swear to kryste, I don't see those other links you later posted. :dunno:

I wish I could show ya what i see.  it's obviously different.

Scroll down. All of those links are there. Its not hard. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Scroll down. All of those links are there. Its not hard. 

ok I see it now.  rolled the mouse so fast downward I missed it.:lol:

Hemp so far here is a joke.  maybe they'll get the markets figured out, but so far everyone here is losing.  I don't know what to think about crop insurance, I don't even like the idea of that in corn and soybeans which has already been around for decades.  It's a gov't money grab if you ask me.

And hiring her daughter before she's even out of college ain't a good thing.  I always thought even if Trump's kids would be perfect for the jobs they held, there's no way it's ever going to be viewed as a good thing by the majority.  It's just way too much conflict of interest.

43 minutes ago, hayward said:

ok I see it now.  rolled the mouse so fast downward I missed it.:lol:

Hemp so far here is a joke.  maybe they'll get the markets figured out, but so far everyone here is losing.  I don't know what to think about crop insurance, I don't even like the idea of that in corn and soybeans which has already been around for decades.  It's a gov't money grab if you ask me.

And hiring her daughter before she's even out of college ain't a good thing.  I always thought even if Trump's kids would be perfect for the jobs they held, there's no way it's ever going to be viewed as a good thing by the majority.  It's just way too much conflict of interest.

Hemp has been legal to grow here since 1998 ish and it’s a joke. The alt left and their miracle plant are retards