Check your account email address ×

Bad news...

4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Woofed er again ... I am gonna need psychological help after I get the hood off. 

image.png.74cc34886fc735f4a09dc74121cbe783.png

:lol: I know I guy that can help.  Rhymes with "Nicky".

39 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Yup , 68 miles and the oil injection pump failed. party. 

Oooooof.

• Haha 1

Well .... look on the bright side?  It's about a zillion below zero this weekend, so nice to be in a heated shop!!!  Sorry to hear about the shitty luck though - that sucks.  I'm sure Ricky has a YouTube video out there showing his prowess on the hood removal ... just sayin!! LOL

Not a bad idea to run some premix after a rebuild to make sure the pump is working.  I usually hold the pump arm open too until I notice it is smoking more, can take a minute or two.  Good luck with those panels, hardest part of the job!

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Made it outta the woods alive again. Damn pos Polaris 800’s! Where’s Krom when you need him! :lol:

Where is he anyway?  I haven't been on Arctic Chat for a good while.  I guess he's just hanging out there?  He'd really fit in well here.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Not a bad idea to run some premix after a rebuild to make sure the pump is working.  I usually hold the pump arm open too until I notice it is smoking more, can take a minute or two.  Good luck with those panels, hardest part of the job!

On the Bold I agree, my brother in law that worked at Thomas does that on any sled he's getting ready for the season.

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

On the Bold I agree, my brother in law that worked at Thomas does that on any sled he's getting ready for the season.

Tomas Snosports?  If so, good people there.  

Not for nothing you guys but, I can 150% assure you that Fortune knows what he's doing.  If his pump just shit out...it just shit out.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Tomas Snosports?  If so, good people there.  

Not for nothing you guys but, I can 150% assure you that Fortune knows what he's doing.  If his pump just shit out...it just shit out.

Yes, my brother in law worked there from 2000-2005ish. My go to dealer 30 min south of me..

I was in no way suggesting ol fortune isn't a good wrench just agreeing with stang

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yes, my brother in law worked there from 2000-2005ish. My go to dealer 30 min south of me..

I was in no way suggesting ol fortune isn't a good wrench just agreeing with stang

My daughter goes to school in St. Cloud.  I always stop by there to spend a bit and shoot the shit on my way back.  They've hooked my up with some parts over the years.  Top notch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter goes to school in St. Cloud.  I always stop by there to spend a bit and shoot the shit on my way back.  They've hooked my up with some parts over the years.  Top notch.

Yep Tom and crew are top notch and always know you by name no matter how much you spend there. Picked up this gem there last week

FB_IMG_1613262866279.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Where is he anyway?  I haven't been on Arctic Chat for a good while.  I guess he's just hanging out there?  He'd really fit in well here.

Last I knew he started his own Facebook group for HCS exiles. 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I agree!

Someone call him up to tell him to get his ass over here!

:bounce:

• Like 1