Check your account email address ×

Climate change is a racial justice issue under Biden admin ...

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

WOW! Helen Degeneres in with a face full of more brainwashing. Sure sounds like the agenda has a lot to do with the climate, doesn't it? 

climity5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, irv said:

WOW! Helen Degeneres in with a face full of more brainwashing. Sure sounds like the agenda has a lot to do with the climate, doesn't it? 

climity5.jpeg

Keystone pipeline has nothing to do with Climate or anything....its about keeping Warren Buffets pockets full of cash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck.

Well this is request 16 for you to defend your stance on the xl pipe line.  You have never missed a chance to put a empty 2 cents on so you obviously have a strong opinion . Should be real ez for you to defend that opinion. 

If you have a opinion you cant defend it may be time to ask your self why you have that opinion.  

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Keystone pipeline has nothing to do with Climate or anything....its about keeping Warren Buffets pockets full of cash.

I disagree, the keystone pipeline would keep cheap fuel flowing for the masses, create jobs and finished product to export which helps with our trade imbalance, etc, etc....... Take away cheap fuel and the masses are forced to buy the "renewable" energy whether they like it or not.

And the things you said also.

I really have trouble believing anything this manly female is saying. :bc:

Edited by Big Crappie

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I disagree, the keystone pipeline would keep cheap fuel flowing for the masses, create jobs and finished product to export which helps with our trade imbalance, etc, etc....... Take away cheap fuel and the masses are forced to buy the "renewable" energy whether they like it or not.

And the things you said also.

I really have trouble believing anything this manly female is saying. :bc:

I agree..all I'm saying is the pipeline was stopped because it takes money away from Buffet....hes a major dnc donater 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

I agree..all I'm saying is the pipeline was stopped because it takes money away from Buffet....hes a major dnc donater 

Correct!  He stands to gain the most from shipping oil above ground in rail cars - something that has been proven time and time again to not be safe.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Correct!  He stands to gain the most from shipping oil above ground in rail cars - something that has been proven time and time again to not be safe.

More repub overreaction

ow.jpg

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42548824

It really is hard to imagine where the opposition thinks that they have justifiable reasons to argue against a pipeline. Yes, there could be a spill but with the tech today it looks like it could be handled pretty quickly. 

@AKIQPilot could probably answer more accurately but, I’d sure imagine the safety and instrumentation overwatch of these pipelines is just staggering.  I’d bet if so much as a quart is loss along the way somewhere, red lights and sirens light up the board and it gets shut down.

Again, the prerequisite of being an “environmental justice warrior” is the same as being an SJC: head situated up your ass with a complete lack of Independent thought and any common sense at all.

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Spot on they are going to ship that shit on his railroad 

• Like 1