Check your account email address ×

“These are Trump terrorists. Call them by their name."

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

TRUMP TERRORISTS!!!!!!  

:lol:

I LOL'd too but not as loud as I did for the MSNBC commentator. It's like a comedy skit for SNL, only this guy is trying to come across as woke and serious. Likely MC's hero. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What are you calling the people in Portland and Minneapolis and in DC and pretty much every city this year burning and looting and killing .what about the people who invaded the capital  Oh that's right mostly peaceful protesters . Go eat a slug . If not for your double standards would would have no standards .it is fun watching your string pullers flip the script and fucking gullible leaning such as your self running around doing there bidding yet again.  Just fucking sad 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What a bunch of petulant little children the democrats are. Anyone with even a fraction of a brain would disown this party in a heartbeat, but yet, as many can see on here, there are a few who don't even have that much. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

I seem to recall everyone on the left proudly and loudly proclaiming "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE" when the Wisconsin State capitol was occupied for SEVERAL DAYS...

636217410278939246-MJS-HEARING-NWS-LYNN-

/thread.  These fucking Democrats leftists and their fucking narratives. This isn't hard to figure out people.

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

I seem to recall everyone on the left proudly and loudly proclaiming "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE" when the Wisconsin State capitol was occupied for SEVERAL DAYS...

But walker was evil  so it was justified dont cha know 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Matt said:

Put a red hat on them and it instantly invokes crazy feelings from the left......TERRORISTS!!!!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

And the Trump terrorist apologists line up like fucking ducks.

Just keep ignoring what happened. 

So honestly how many times did they push that on cnn before you bought it full price ? My guess it after the 2nd guy parroted it you were all in