Check your account email address ×

And the pendulum swings....

ckf

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you aware of HOW MANY TIMES it's been posted about me giving handies at sandies? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUKKIN TIMES? No, then shut the fuck up!

One or two times would have been enough, but you fukkers keep it up, so go fuck yourselves. 

You drew FIRST BLOOD!!

If you don't like my posts, then I suggest you tell the faggots that post against me to STFU!! 

I can keep this up forever, in fact I can start p[osting my daily take son Fidelity to really make you guys crazy!

When you see what I make, and you have to get up at 6 and go to a fukkin lousy job, with a lousy boss, knowing I'm sitting on a big SHOW-PLACE you're gonna hate it!! HA ! HA !  FUCK YOU BUDDY!! How's work today??

Did you work hard today? Was it cold? Did your BOSS piss you off? 

Do you HATE your job???

WHAT'S YOUR TOTAL NET WORTH?? 

What are YOU WORTH?

Are you a BROKE-ASSED bitch living from week to week? 

Go back to work, and STFU!!

Great story bruh !

Time for a self five. 😂 😆 😝 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He/she works the truck stops and behind Sandy's, you can guess what he/she does there.

Tell us faggot. I know one thing's for sure, you suck dick, wherever you are. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate Trump 'cause he thinks he's better than everybody. 

I hate him also for making fun of that DISABLED Guy. Only a fukkin real bastid would do that on national TV.  

"I hate Trump 'cause he thinks he's better than everybody." This sounds just like you Polaris550!

Edited by SHADOSPRIT

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! Just like Trump, YOU ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN CUNTS!!

You fukkers have posted close to 100 times that I give hand-jobs behind Sandys. So, you ASKED FOR IT, YOU FUKKIN FAGGOTS!!

I mentioned Sandys to meet for a fight with WEBBA, about 5 years ago, that was the only reason I mentioned Sandys. Then you faggots started with me giving handies at sandys.

You posted it a hundred fukkin times you motherfuklkin cunt faggots!  

So, you wanna say that I give handies, you fukkin cunts, I'll show ya who gives handies.

You asked for this bullshit, you got it! 

What's your TOTAL NET WORTH, CUNT???

Tell me what you're worth, you cunt bastard!! 

Maybe it's you that sucks dick for money!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WORTH, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! TELL ME!!!

I have no idea what or where "sandys" is and I sure as hell didn't post anything about you "giving handies at sandys"  All i was commenting on was the way you have been whining about trump ever since the election and also how you seem to guage quality of life based on a monetary value and seem to think others should as well.  

Agree with racer254, I never posted anything about you at sandys either. Yet you want to attack everyone who makes any comment. It is quite amusing, I can just see you now, pacing back and forth waiting for a post to come up. I can see that big vein in the side of your head protruding out you in rage just wanting to brag how rich you are! Spew about Trump all you want, were all entitled to our own opinion. Like others have said, I have plenty of "very wealthy" friends who make no mention of money. Berate us all you want, You kind of remind me of Trump on his last few days..."Waaa I'm not getting my way!!"

28 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Agree with racer254, I never posted anything about you at sandys either. Yet you want to attack everyone who makes any comment. It is quite amusing, I can just see you now, pacing back and forth waiting for a post to come up. I can see that big vein in the side of your head protruding out you in rage just wanting to brag how rich you are! Spew about Trump all you want, were all entitled to our own opinion. Like others have said, I have plenty of "very wealthy" friends who make no mention of money. Berate us all you want, You kind of remind me of Trump on his last few days..."Waaa I'm not getting my way!!"

You hit the nail on the head !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Wanna bet?  :lol:

You are correct...

Spin can post more.. :news:

I hate the rhetoric that has to occur before newbies realize 500 is a troll and to adjust their interactions accordingly.

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

You are correct...

Spin can post more.. :news:

I hate the rhetoric that has to occur before newbies realize 500 is a troll and to adjust their interactions accordingly.

Still gotta give him a hard time....Make that vein pop even more!!

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

For at least the next four years FS will be filled with threads about how bad the Dems suck, lol.

The funny thing is that the posts will come from the same guys that bitched about left doing the same thing here during the past four. :lol:

It will be a complete 180 and not one of them will be able to see the hypocrisy but will absolutely call everyone else a hypocrite. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Webba confirmed that 550 is a truck stop twink and slings handies begins sandys.....also he’s dumb as fuck and has hip dysplasia and trout belly arms 

webba never showed up at Sandys so snotty could give him a 5D maglite treatment.  he heard how snotty was invited to be a CT state trooper and was scared.  

When are you going to pay him for the bet you lost :dunno:  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Webba confirmed that 550 is a truck stop twink and slings handies begins sandys.....also he’s dumb as fuck and has hip dysplasia and trout belly arms 

Your just mad because webba was supposed to get 2 blowjobs and give you 1.

• Haha 1