Check your account email address ×

Mustang is going full on gay in 2028.

Dave

If you know someone close that has an EV, ask them what the nearest power station uses to generate the electricity.  Most of those I’ve asked, don’t know. No biggie to me, just fun to ask. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, CFM said:

If you know someone close that has an EV, ask them what the nearest power station uses to generate the electricity.  Most of those I’ve asked, don’t know. No biggie to me, just fun to ask. :)

Give me a few minutes here to respond. I have to light a fire so I can send a smoke signal because I’m using old fuel tech and I refuse to change. 

There will be plenty of EV choices coming for the dipshits thinking they are saving the planet but an all EV world?  Not going to happen in the next decade, or the decade after that, or the decade after unless nuclear power (fusion or fission) is somehow acceptable to the green fucks.

The dumbocrats can pass all the legislation they want but executive orders and congressional bills have zero effect on the laws of physics.   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

There will be plenty of EV choices coming for the dipshits thinking they are saving the planet but an all EV world?  Not going to happen in the next decade, or the decade after that, or the decade after unless nuclear power (fusion or fission) is somehow acceptable to the green fucks.

The dumbocrats can pass all the legislation they want but executive orders and congressional bills have zero effect on the laws of physics.   

As long as China and India are not going along with the saving the world plan...its pointless.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Give me a few minutes here to respond. I have to light a fire so I can send a smoke signal because I’m using old fuel tech and I refuse to change. 

Don't lie, you need time to change your pants because you shit yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1