Check your account email address ×

Biden sends 1000’s of formally high paid tradesman and union workers to the soup line

BOHICA

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Just curious, how many in the trade unions tend to vote D?

Used to be a lot, but trade union membership has tanked due to D policies so the union vote isn't something they really give a fuck about anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Used to be a lot, but trade union membership has tanked due to D policies so the union vote isn't something they really give a fuck about anymore.

Still alot of the that vote D just because the union tells them too.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

My trade union pounds us with info on the Dems. Every year, you could put Bozo the clown in the running, they will tell you...gotta vote for him. Wait, my bad I think Bozo got swore in today...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

union management every one the workers IE the ones getting fucked less than 1/3 . unless we are talking public sector unions then I would say your chances of death from covid are better than finding a public sector union member voting R 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How much did each state get if it went through?

$1.6 billion to communities within its foot print.  Indigenous communities become equity owners, pipeline was going to be net zero with renewable energy powering it all and offset oil carbon, 100’s of millions in government tax revenue lost.  US steel and labor and minority labor now jobless.  The list goes on and on, on the damage Biden did today.  The US will likely now have to pay Canada and the pipeline company billions for nothing over Biden’s colossal mistake today.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/18/2159705/0/en/Keystone-XL-commits-to-become-first-pipeline-to-be-fully-powered-by-renewable-energy.html

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

union management every one the workers IE the ones getting fucked less than 1/3 . unless we are talking public sector unions then I would say your chances of death from covid are better than finding a public sector union member voting R 

I'm in a public and law enforcement union.  In our 4 buildings I'd say the vote might be in favor of Dems 60/40.  There's a lot of social workers, accountants, and assessors that are all Karens or Faggots.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

$1.6 billion to communities within its foot print.  Indigenous communities become equity owners, pipeline was going to be net zero with renewable energy powering it all and offset oil carbon, 100’s of millions in government tax revenue lost.  US steel and labor and minority labor used.  The list goes on and on, on the damage Biden did today.  The US will likely now have to pay Canada and the pipeline company billions for nothing over Biden’s colossal mistake today.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/18/2159705/0/en/Keystone-XL-commits-to-become-first-pipeline-to-be-fully-powered-by-renewable-energy.html

So Joe is littealy fucking the Indians.  Lol love it . Joe dose not even fucking know what a pipe line is . And watching his vp now what a phony cunt and any one that can watch that shit and call it inspiring must be dull as a dixi cup of tap water 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So Joe is littealy fucking the Indians.  Lol love it . Joe dose not even fucking know what a pipe line is . And watching his vp now what a phony cunt and any one that can watch that shit and call it inspiring must be dull as a dixi cup of tap water 

Joe is litterly fucking much more than just the Indians.

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How much did each state get if it went through?

Your telling us as long as Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska get a pile of cash, you would support the Keystone XL pipeline?  That's seriously your argument against this?

image.png.f6f2ecf26795ac71e8bc63e816840d90.png

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Joe is litterly fucking much more than just the Indians.

I know but this one will be swinging around to bite his bullshit PC ass over and over . I know only social media and poss a few 5 second blips from the media. But you can't hide shit any more no matter how hard they try . And Joe like Trump has zero control on flapping his pie hole 

At one time unions made up more than 11% of the nations workforce. If you read history the Nazi propaganda minister said if you can control 11% of the population you control the country. Since less than 11% is union and cannot be counted on to vote for the democratic party other voter bases must be found, LBGQ, illegals, college kids,BLM, antifa ect. Those anti climate freaks voted as did the fear driven mask wearing morons so it wasn't a union person holding up the democrats and has not since creepy Joe promised card check and never lifted a finger on it. Yes he was challenged to get moving and refused.

Post a gas station price on your FB time line so it pops up next year, lets see how that goes. Our barn had two D votes.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Welcome to not even close.

10 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Your telling us as long as Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska get a pile of cash, you would support the Keystone XL pipeline?  That's seriously your argument against this?

image.png.f6f2ecf26795ac71e8bc63e816840d90.png

Jesus your a dumb ass.

so what your saying is that chicken drinks are rebar.

I dunno... our local has never told us which way to vote, or advocated for any one candidate over another.  Totally difference election process in Canada, though.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about cancelling this project.  I have a lot of friends out in the oilsands, and quite a few have been working directly on this project.  What I can't understand is why our country continues to extract our natural resources, ship them across the border or overseas relatively unprocessed, then buys them back, fully processed, at a ridiculous markup.  Why we don't develop refining capabilities in Alberta, adjacent to the resources, to meet our own needs, I'll never understand.  The majority of our consumer-ready petroleum products don't even come back from the states, we import from Saudi Arabia.  Makes zero sense to me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

TC announces massive amounts of American worker layoffs today.
Day 1 executive order priority is to send many 1000’s of people to poverty  by taking their job away.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-keystone-pipeline-kill-11611184519

Might as well rip off the bandage fast. The oil industry is on the decline. 
I know Trump still has you living in the coal mines but the future is green.  

18 minutes ago, low-1 said:

I dunno... our local has never told us which way to vote, or advocated for any one candidate over another.  Totally difference election process in Canada, though.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about cancelling this project.  I have a lot of friends out in the oilsands, and quite a few have been working directly on this project.  What I can't understand is why our country continues to extract our natural resources, ship them across the border or overseas relatively unprocessed, then buys them back, fully processed, at a ridiculous markup.  Why we don't develop refining capabilities in Alberta, adjacent to the resources, to meet our own needs, I'll never understand.  The majority of our consumer-ready petroleum products don't even come back from the states, we import from Saudi Arabia.  Makes zero sense to me.

Excellent point. The pipeline money should have been spent on local refineries. Good jobs that will stick around after construction. If we are going to use oil it should be from our own country. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Might as well rip off the bandage fast. The oil industry is on the decline. 
I know Trump still has you living in the coal mines but the future is green.  

I’m the only one with a plug-in vehicle of any sorts on this forum currently.  I’m the only with a plug in pickup on order of any sorts.  I go into the city on Friday to get my permits for my DIY Solar for my roof top array that I will likely/hopefully get started on.

8729FBB2-85FA-4AF6-8AA8-2C1767A9B5FC.thumb.png.08d3d0c4fe05229e1dd593b0f0858200.png

Also I’m not a person that produces styrofoam for a living but do understand that people will still use it despite it destruction it causes the enviroment....  much like the oil from Canada that would get sent in the pipeline is still going to get used.  It’s will ultimately produce more carbon releases into the enviroment now though then it would have in the pipeline

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1