Check your account email address ×

Trump On Tape...Interesting

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Is this it ? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's it!  Are you amazed or what!?!?!?!?!??!

Nahhhh...I’m sure it’s nothing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This was an accurate opinion.  One we all knew when you posted the thread.

Sure thing Lamprey....nice to see you acting as some sort of forum spokesman.:thumbsup:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Can you please at least try and come up with your own witty material?  This just wreaks of sadness and desperation.  Of course, that is your camp now so....

Whats with the goofy fish?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Whats with the goofy fish?

I used to do a sucker eel when insulting tools about jumping on board with Vince or anybody else that swam slow enough by his stupid ass.  Now, pouts thinks he’s being witty.

Its just kind of sad as fuck.  Tools will be in here to help him out soon.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I used to do a sucker eel when insulting tools about jumping on board with Vince or anybody else that swam slow enough by his stupid ass.  Now, pouts thinks he’s being witty.

Its just kind of sad as fuck.  Tools will be in here to help him out soon.  :lol:

Ah ic

I’ve gotta give the Trumpsters that showed up in here props.  Here’s to you — Mr. It’s now flagrantly apparent that the orange nimrod whom I’ve spent the past four years accusing anyone who has spoken out against  this con artist criminal of having a mental disorder is unequivocally a full blown blackmailing wannabe dictator who subverts the will of the electorate!

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

There is a good amount of us on here that can and do back our opinions in posts.  I've enjoyed reading and conversing with those that aren't petulant and repugnant imbeciles.  

My opinion is simple. I want to see the nation splintered into pieces. It’s coming along nicely. :)