Check your account email address ×

Trump On Tape...Interesting

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wife’s parents both died last year and we’re down here trying to deal with the probate process....while I try not to kill the rest of her absolutely worthless family during it all.  Sucks fucking ass...but we’re making the most of it.

Heading back to MSP tomorrow to look at some property.

hope it is better than IL,  we are 18 months into trying to get the executor appointed in Crook County so we  can liquidate everything.  Fortunately the tenant is pretty good,  to the point I have thought of keeping the condo for as long as he stays

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

hope it is better than IL,  we are 18 months into trying to get the executor appointed in Crook County so we  can liquidate everything.  Fortunately the tenant is pretty good,  to the point I have thought of keeping the condo for as long as he stays

It’s idiocy like I’ve never seen.  A perfect example of government bureaucracy at work.   

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....sorry. I thought you moved there or something 

Yeah, I did but it’s just temporary.  After about six flights here and back trying to get a grip on things, I decided it was just better to move here until it’s done. As soon as her parents house gets freed up, we’re going to buy it and I’ll flip it quick then, back up north.

We’ve both got a lot of friends in the south so, it’s not all bad.  I’m burnt out on deep sea fishing though...LOL.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s idiocy like I’ve never seen.  A perfect example of government bureaucracy at work.   

wifes brother whose dealing with them is an idiot which doesn't help i am sure.  Wife dealt with her dads estate and her brother did nothing but get half the money so she said this time was on him.   End of the day they are splitting maybe 60k but her brother can really use the money so why he's not pushing is beyond me.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

wifes brother whose dealing with them is an idiot which doesn't help i am sure.  Wife dealt with her dads estate and her brother did nothing but get half the money so she said this time was on him.   End of the day they are splitting maybe 60k but her brother can really use the money so why he's not pushing is beyond me.  

Kind of similar here.  Her siblings and their offsprings are all, in one shape or form, wards of the state.  Losers and meth heads.  They’ve already cleaned out most of the house and sold what they could.  Unbelievable.  I have had a “sit down” with them and told them how we are doing this moving forward.  They are all waiting on their money to overdose or blow on idiotic endeavors and I can’t wait to write the checks and never see these fucking idiots again.  BUT....god damn court system and the powers at bay can’t decide whether to shit razor blades or get Covid so....we just sit and wait.

Purgatory.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I did but it’s just temporary.  After about six flights here and back trying to get a grip on things, I decided it was just better to move here until it’s done. As soon as her parents house gets freed up, we’re going to buy it and I’ll flip it quick then, back up north.

We’ve both got a lot of friends in the south so, it’s not all bad.  I’m burnt out on deep sea fishing though...LOL.  

How are you sleeping? :whistle:

:lol: