Check your account email address ×

Trump On Tape...Interesting

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo.  Let your TDS flow!  

No TDS...only Trumps words on tape...SBYL Wee Mon. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing has changed with Pouty since you left other than him getting more comfortable next to Tools and MC in their little blow up canoe. 

Hes on whatever side he can piss certain people off the most...not hard to figure out. 😆 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Standard operating procedure.  I've said I'm going to withhold my opinions and see how this plays out.  Does anyone wonder why Lin Wood hasnt' been arrested for his comments?  

He brings so little of any opinion to his own threads.  He just waits for those he doesn't like to respond and take the opposite side.  It's just idiocy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Boo Hoo.  TDS gotcha!  And that's the truth...dude, you are a windsock.

Look at you all mouthy and puffed up because your buddy Stinky is back...what a fucking Sea Lamprey you are.:lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No TDS...only Trumps words on tape...SBYL Wee Mon. 

Just like his cherry picked twisted words on the "perfect" phone call to Ukraine.....that you jumped head over heals to embrace. Thinking it was a quid pro quo

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He brings so little of any opinion to his own threads.  He just waits for those he doesn't like to respond and take the opposite side.  It's just idiocy.

Again, no opinions of mine put forth, but listen to this , been hearing more and more scuttle about whats really going on....

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just like his cherry picked twisted words on the "perfect" phone call to Ukraine.....that you jumped head over heals to embrace. Thinking it was a quid pro quo

OK

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Again, no opinions of mine put forth, but listen to this , been hearing more and more scuttle about whats really going on....

There is a good amount of us on here that can and do back our opinions in posts.  I've enjoyed reading and conversing with those that aren't petulant and repugnant imbeciles.  

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They’ve published the entire 60 minute call.  You’re simply spewing lies.

Just now, Zambroski said:

There is a good amount of us on here that can and do back our opinions in posts.  I've enjoyed reading and conversing with those that aren't petulant and repugnant imbeciles.  

275C1AA0-5795-40DF-9F16-ABE55F29B41A.jpeg.4868094adf881ebbf8bcd0a2968c902a.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey anyone can have an opinion its a free country.  But I won't sit by and get insulted personally over it.  Lyn Wood is either the craziest loon to come along in a long time, or he is foretelling a shit storm of epic proportions.  Its almost uncomfortable to listen to this interview.  He is not backing down.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

275C1AA0-5795-40DF-9F16-ABE55F29B41A.jpeg.4868094adf881ebbf8bcd0a2968c902a.jpeg

You think I cannot hold my own in here?  :lol:

It will be fun watching him drive you up the wall again until you threaten to leave the site.  Apparently, you feel you are the only one that can follow members around with your shitty little remarks with impunity.  I mean....

Delete — FIFA Forums

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They’ve published the entire 60 minute call.  You’re simply spewing lies.

Well....guess we will see if this pans out... he has no need to Blackmail anyone

stop-the-steal756.jpg.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey anyone can have an opinion its a free country.  But I won't sit by and get insulted personally over it.  Lyn Wood is either the craziest loon to come along in a long time, or he is foretelling a shit storm of epic proportions.  Its almost uncomfortable to listen to this interview.  He is not backing down.

I've been here since only the "remaking" of FS.  When I got here it took me less than a month to realize who the complete morons were....and they are the same today.  Bring ZERO to the site other than being the punching bags as they trot around in their own version of the limelight.  I no longer give any of these people the benefit of the doubt.  They are here to be insulted...and that's what they want.  It's good we can deliver!  :lmao:

• Haha 1