Check your account email address ×

Some healthcare workers refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine, even with priority access

50 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

99.7 survival rate 

It's genetic engineering. DNA is a part of the equation.  C&P below...

Like every breakthrough, the science behind the mRNA vaccine builds on many previous breakthroughs, including

• understanding the structure of DNA and mRNA, and how they work to produce a protein
  • inventing technology to determine the genetic sequence of a virus
  • inventing technology to build an mRNA that would make a particular protein
  • overcoming all of the obstacles that could keep mRNA injected into the muscle of a person’s arm from finding its way to immune system cells deep within the body, and coaxing those cells to make the critical protein
  • and information technology to transmit knowledge around the world at light-speed

That isn't reprogramming...

You clearly don't understand the material at all...

Neal

• Thanks 1

Who here has actually been CV+?  My wife and I both had it, and it was no worse than a common cold.  She had a sore throat for a few days, and I had a cough & sniffles for a few days.  Neither of us would have even considered getting tested, but decided to because Christmas was coming up & we didn't want to be around either set of grandparents to potentially risk their well being.  It makes us both wonder, how many others have had a glorified cold and didn't bother to get tested ... but likely had it.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Yea that's fucked up! Lol

The guy that started Moderna is from Harvard. That's how that come into play.

My brother graduated Harvard and to this day I have to 'think for him' on some of the most inane shit....

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is quite the social experiment 

Are you willing, as an individual with freedom of choice, to take an unauthorized a poorly vetted experimental vaccine against a disease you have little to no chance of being negatively impacted by simply because it feels good to participate and conform? 

Ask Neal 

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Over 3 million vaccinations administered in the US already

How many plaintiff's are in the paxil suit or in the lyrica suit on and on and on and on for theses drugs and products that tge science was settled on and were sold and marketed for yrs and yrs . But as you well the vaginal mesh just did not hold up to its promises.  

2 hours ago, BobRoss said:

Good. All the quicker to find out if there is issues with the vaccine or not and hopefully it calms down the people who are concerned about Covid so we can get back to the way it was before.

Don’t bet on this world EVER returning to a “Pre-COVID” state. That ship has long sense sailed. This shit changed the world like 9/11 did. Probably more so. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Who here has actually been CV+?  My wife and I both had it, and it was no worse than a common cold.  She had a sore throat for a few days, and I had a cough & sniffles for a few days.  Neither of us would have even considered getting tested, but decided to because Christmas was coming up & we didn't want to be around either set of grandparents to potentially risk their well being.  It makes us both wonder, how many others have had a glorified cold and didn't bother to get tested ... but likely had it.

Had a nasty cold this time last year. Tested positive for a very low COVID antibody count this past summer. Doesn’t much matter now though as the new strain is here to kill us off again.