Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'm not upset. I think you may be.

Driving a 3rd place sled probably irritating you.

Being faster than an 850 or 900t wasn’t my criteria but it’s a bonus tbh 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:29 PM, Dave said:

Rode a procross for a while weds...it made my xp feel new when I got back on it.

It’s a terrible chassis....the ergonomics are probably the worst ever produced by a sled manu

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a terrible chassis....the ergonomics are probably the worst ever produced by a sled manu

Like most motorsports vehicles, it was designed for the average sized sledder.  So, if you are say taller than 6 feet, it's gonna feel like shit.  Poo designed theirs for the average sledder too but because it's such a generic, shitty  design, it fits everybody the same.  Doo has a more rounded design but still, it will fit riders less than 6 feet better.

My impression of sitting on a-

Poo:  Feels like I'm sitting in grandpas rocking chair....and makes me want some lemonade and a nap.

Doo: Comfortable enough to sit normally but I'm gonna need to transition myself into the "race" position

Cat:  Sits me in the position ready for the first corner but isn't comfortable at all to sit normally.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like most motorsports vehicles, it was designed for the average sized sledder.  So, if you are say taller than 6 feet, it's gonna feel like shit.  Poo designed theirs for the average sledder too but because it's such a generic, shitty  design, it fits everybody the same.  Doo has a more rounded design but still, it will fit riders less than 6 feet better.

Poo:  Feels like I'm sitting in grandpas rocking chair....and makes me want some lemonade and a nap.

Doo: Comfortable enough to sit normally but I'm gonna need to transition myself into the "race" position

Cat:  Sits me in the position ready for the first corner but isn't comfortable at all to sit normally.

The axys is a far more aggressive seating position

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/22/2021 at 9:50 PM, ACE said:

While the Rip2 is decent for a 1.25” track, this beast could use more track. Thinking maybe a storm 150?  I have a snoX track for it but not sure I want a 1.75 for those high mile days 

I just tried my Storm 150 with Triggers at some Snow Drags and the old etec did pretty good with it. Tiny bit of driver error on where I placed the sled for the finals gave me a third place finish out of 16. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just tried my Storm 150 with Triggers at some Snow Drags and the old etec did pretty good with it. Tiny bit of driver error on where I placed the sled for the finals gave me a third place finish out of 16. 

Nice I might try one 

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

2000? 800 nice. does it have a motor?

Yeah 2000. Looks like they hardly made any. Under 100?

It’s complete but the sled is all ripped apart.  Body is really nice. Guy bought it as a project, ripped it apart then lost interest 

motor is all there and good but needs to be put back together 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 10:19 AM, Zambroski said:

Who the fuck is under 6 feet?

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you listen closely and concentrate, you can actually hear my eyes rolling.

Oh that that sound was you pulling out the step stool to reach the cereal on top of the fridge.

:lol:

• Haha 1