Check your account email address ×

Gapes and Wails

Rod

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

Your freak out when my cat beats the 850 will be phenomenal 

I raced 2 800 cats last year for over a mile wide open on a lake and both my 18 xrs and Preston’s 19 X 850 laid the gape to busscarps 19 and his buddies 20. The xrs and X were literally identical, the cats were at least a few sleds behind if not more, I couldn’t tell with all the snow dust behind me. #gape 

37 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I raced 2 800 cats last year for over a mile wide open on a lake and both my 18 xrs and Preston’s 19 X 850 laid the gape to busscarps 19 and his buddies 20. The xrs and X were literally identical, the cats were at least a few sleds behind if not more, I couldn’t tell with all the snow dust behind me. #gape 

Nice. I’ll win for sure then. I dropped 3/4 second off the 2020 1/4 mile with minor clutching 

6 hours ago, thewayout said:

The xrs are not fast sleds. Tall suspension and big lugs don't top end well.

Poor Ace and his slow ass Cat.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

The xrs are not fast sleds. Tall suspension and big lugs don't top end well.

Poor Ace and his slow ass Cat.

Preston got the X because of that, he wanted more top end. Even changed shocks out for it and did some work. My bone stock sled was side by side with him on the lake lol. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Preston got the X because of that, he wanted more top end. Even changed shocks out for it and did some work. My bone stock sled was side by side with him on the lake lol. 

Sometimes you get a ringer, sometimes a dud.

I've had my 2019 expedition sport 900 @145+kmh in good conditions lots of times.

I have 4 buds, 2 with xp 900 expeditions and 2 with 2020 g4 expedition 900s, all four say they have a hard time breaking 120........

While the Rip2 is decent for a 1.25” track, this beast could use more track. Thinking maybe a storm 150?  I have a snoX track for it but not sure I want a 1.75 for those high mile days 

5 hours ago, ACE said:

While the Rip2 is decent for a 1.25” track, this beast could use more track. Thinking maybe a storm 150?  I have a snoX track for it but not sure I want a 1.75 for those high mile days 

1100 miles is 2, maybe 3 high mile days.

You're fooling yourself. You're a warming hut hopper.