Check your account email address ×

Why I like AOC

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing she isn’t the type that likes to dine at The Old All You Can Eat Country Buffet...no surprise she isn’t your type.🤣

Yeah...well, either is my wife but, my wife is better looking for sure.  In fact my wife doesn't eat at any buffet!  Me, on the other hand< thinks all restaurants should offer buffet dining!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...well, either is my wife but, my wife is better looking for sure.  In fact my wife doesn't eat at any buffet!  Me, on the other hand< thinks all restaurants should offer buffet dining!

There used to be a restaurant in Boyne City called The Country Star and they had a killer hangover buffet.🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

There used to be a restaurant in Boyne City called The Country Star and they had a killer hangover buffet.🤣

Let me go ahead and say this:  Any buffet at any restaurant is better than anything ordered off the menu.  I mean...COME ON!  I'm an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she's done fuck all but make a big name for herself.  shes another khardashian.  

Like I said she represents her district well and works for them. They know it it’s why she gets re elected.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like I said she represents her district well and works for them. They know it it’s why she gets re elected.

Like chasing away all those high paying jobs? That’s serving her district? :lol: Ok

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: at many on here making fun of AOC’s looks as you have to fuck your significant other in the dark because one or both are fat ugly slobs :lmao: 

Meanwhile Jimmy's rubbing one out while you finger his asshole.

AOC would be much more attractive if she kept her mouth shut and crazy eyes inside her head.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: at many on here making fun of AOC’s looks as you have to fuck your significant other in the dark because one or both are fat ugly slobs :lmao: 

Astonishing you’d post this when every member here knows what you look like.  I’ve seen less dorky looking faces in toast. You reading children nursery rhymes is the beginning of made for tv a child abduction horror movie.  

:lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She won’t get cancelled. Obama has praised her many times. Obama knows there needs to be younger dem members in congressional leadership positions.

DEms do need younger blood as Pelosi and Joe will prolly check out by 2025. But the progressive wing of them dem party is what drove away non liberal democrats in the first place.

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

THe only thing she represents about her district is she is spanish and so are they. You think spanish folk worrying about feeding their kids give fuck all about global warming? 

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

She really got her butt handed to her in Congress.

She and the other “progressive Dems” have the leverage to force Pelosi out of the Speakership but they won’t.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1