Check your account email address ×

Ha ha ha they are faking giving vaccines to doctors to convince you to get it

jtssrx

I have a niece and nephew (brother and sister) that are both nurses. She took it and he won’t. They were battling on Facebook last night. It got pretty intense. You can tell who the sheep are in the family. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I don't think Shannon understands what will happen to you if you inject air into your body. 

We are seeing the same up here with some of our doctor's/front line workers, but of course, not a word from those who refuse to get it. 

• Thanks 1

I heard aliens from space run all major drug manufacturers now. They have been producing all their drugs with a small amount of Moron 45  juice. Moron juice convinces the patient conspiracy theories are real. Seems many from the test panel post here now.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

this is reported by the news station in El Paso

Why is Trump’s staff jumping the line to get the vaccine?  Are they getting a fake vaccine too?  Your orange hero pushed for approval after all. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That’s Joe Biden censoring all y’all’s alternative news sources.  Where will you get your truths from now?

Just shut the fuck up you retarded little half man

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just shut the fuck up you retarded little half man

Sorry if I upset you.  This upside down world is kind of strange.  We just had four people die while a mechanic tried Operate on the victims of a major car crash. Seems like a nurse decided to fix the brakes on an 18 wheeler and it didn’t go well. I just heard about this today because I was busy. Our machines were all down because we hired a epidemiologist to wire a new machine and he fucked everything up.  It was dumb of us to hire him but we felt sorry for him. An electrician had taken his job and he needed the cash. We replaced him with a trained monkey so we’ll be up and running in no time. Trained monkey isn’t bad he does good work but won’t shut up about fake vaccines. 

Edited by revkevsdi

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bens been drinkin Moron45 straight up for breakfast, lunch and dinner since jtssrx offered to put it on his tab.

It will be interesting to see what happens when everyone who wants the vaccine has it. They should make a last call announcement when they are nearing the end.  Give them one last chance to stop being so stupid. Then let the drug companies supply the Second and third world while the maga crowd slowly realizes no one gives a shit if they take the vaccine or not.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It will be interesting to see what happens when everyone who wants the vaccine has it. They should make a last call announcement when they are nearing the end.  Give them one last chance to stop being so stupid. Then let the drug companies supply the Second and third world while the maga crowd slowly realizes no one gives a shit if they take the vaccine or not.  

IF that's true then why do you keep flapping your lips?

• Thanks 2