Check your account email address ×

Ha ha ha they are faking giving vaccines to doctors to convince you to get it

jtssrx

46 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All the staff at a local, private and municipal nursing home were informed yesterday that they take the vaccine on Monday or they no longer have a job. This will probably be standard operating procedure for many healthcare professionals. 

Daughters a nurse they told her she did not have to take it if she didn’t want to. 

1 hour ago, LexusLover said:

if you don't want to take it, then don't take it.  the fact that conspiracy theorists think 195 countries are all on the same page with taking bribes for Soros / Gates to have global domination is laughable at best.  Are there crooked people pulling strings?  for sure, but unless everyone is on board, it stalls.  Putin bows to no one and he has enough dirty cash so why would he want more.  He's one of the super power countries and he would not be on board and either would China.  Without those two, nothing moves.  

Believe what you want, but the vaccine is real, it has some really cool technology and by and by this will be the future of immunizing as well as other disease treatments.  They had to start somewhere and with the already existing information that they had from previous corona viruses, this wasn't too far of a stretch to get it done.  Trump for sure pushing buttons to get this moving uber fast.  

We don’t need emergency experimental vaccinations against common viruses that aren’t deadly. Shove it up your ass faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

JESUS FUCING CHRIST!  You showed up to bid on Spinner and took the winning bid right off the bat!  I hope you enjoy owning him.

I've always enjoyed fucking with so called "mental health experts" been getting after it since I was a teen..It's so easy:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I've always enjoyed fucking with so called "mental health experts" been getting after it since I was a teen..It's so easy:lol:

Guys like you were once 90% of my caseload. It was fun to watch em do their schtick. It gets boring because there’s only 4 different subsets of of what you describe doing. Once you see the game it’s like....yawn, another one. :lol: 

My sis and her husband are both doctors (in the case of my sis, she's an ICU doc).  Both got their shots this week.  Both feeling fine.

My sis has watched folks of all ages croak from this thing, some of whom weren't the types you'd expect at all

If you engage in high risk behavior or refuse the vaccine because "you're too smart to be fooled," you should be willing to sign a waiver that says you won't go to the hospital if you develop symptoms, and if they're at capacity, they should have every right to tell you to fuck all the way off.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully no one will take the vaccine and covid numbers and deaths continue to rise for the next year. I’m becoming quite fond of the peace this shut down brings to my life. 

Why were people forcing you to shop and eat out ? 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Guys like you were once 90% of my caseload. It was fun to watch em do their schtick. It gets boring because there’s only 4 different subsets of of what you describe doing. Once you see the game it’s like....yawn, another one. :lol: 

A life of court orders 

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

My sis and her husband are both doctors (in the case of my sis, she's an ICU doc).  Both got their shots this week.  Both feeling fine.

My sis has watched folks of all ages croak from this thing, some of whom weren't the types you'd expect at all

If you engage in high risk behavior or refuse the vaccine because "you're too smart to be fooled," you should be willing to sign a waiver that says you won't go to the hospital if you develop symptoms, and if they're at capacity, they should have every right to tell you to fuck all the way off.

Oh ffs. 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Doesn’t work like that. We don’t need to force experimental vaccines on people for a virus with a 99.97 survival rate for those under 50

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was an awesome career. Being a part of people changing their lives for the better is one of the most rewarding aspects of my life. 

Lmfao And we ask our self why we have a massive mental health issue in this countrry 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

One of my family members has permanent lung damage and another is dead. Both brothers, 50’s, and in good health. I wasn’t there for his death, but my niece said it was gruesome.