Check your account email address ×

Cases Explode all over the world after Mask Mandates

jtssrx

I've said it before, masks probably spread it more than not wearing them, people constantly touching them and then their face and everything else after that..heck I've seen people at grocery stores reposition their masks then handle fruits and veggies..

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have every intention on doing. Still virus free despite multiple exposures. 

No mask including an M95 can stop you from transmitting Covid or from getting it. Covid is 10 microns in size, a M95 can only filter out particles that are as small as 30 microns. 

• Gold Member

Not like a mask filters virus on exhale or inhale.  You would have to be a special kind of stupid to think a cloth face covering filters COVID-19 out of the air.  There is a reason medical professionals wear something more then a piece of cloth when caring for Covid patients

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No mask including an M95 can stop you from transmitting Covid or from getting it. Covid is 10 microns in size, a M95 can only filter out particles that are as small as 30 microns. 

that is why they say to use a triple layer mask,  30/3= 10   you're completely safe

:lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

You could have had it and most likely never would have known 

Already had three Healgen antibody tests. These are the gold standard for test accuracy. Virtually 100% accurate. Negative on all three. The last was two weeks ago. As for asymptomatic persons, the rate remains the same as seasonal flu. 80% never show symptoms. That’s common across the board for most contagions. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s been successfully disputed many times. MIT’s research put that rumor to bed months ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Already had three Healgen antibody tests. These are the gold standard for test accuracy. Virtually 100% accurate. Negative on all three. The last was two weeks ago. As for asymptomatic persons, the rate remains the same as seasonal flu. 80% never show symptoms. That’s common across the board for most contagions. 

add to it the 17+-% that have minimal symptoms and your killing the economy for 3% or less of the country.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

that is why they say to use a triple layer mask,  30/3= 10   you're completely safe

:lol: 

See , sometimes ya just need a number guy to come along and splain this shit.

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

keep crying about it on the internet while most of us go about our lives like normal adults. 

This also applies to Trump threads as well.....stop fucking crying.  :news: 

24 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I've said it before, masks probably spread it more than not wearing them, people constantly touching them and then their face and everything else after that..heck I've seen people at grocery stores reposition their masks then handle fruits and veggies..

My favorite is when they pull their mask down to sneeze.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

add to it the 17+-% that have minimal symptoms and your killing the economy for 3% or less of the country.  

Yes. This could’ve been handled much differently from the beginning. Now the narrative is filled with wild ideas on both side of the argument. This is what happens when there’s a void of accurate information. Idiots of the extreme nature fill in the blanks. 

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's good to know that we have so many medical experts in here. Where did you all get you medical degree?   :lol:

Not sure where most of these guys got their med degrees but heard @jtssrx got his on the other side of the planet.... :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

My favorite is when they pull their mask down to sneeze.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Or talk or cough

Well, who wants to spend the day breathing through their own germs? Or moisten their mask?  Fuck that!  :lol:

I'd bet most mask wearers are out there wearing such contaminated and dirty masks that...they'll make themselves sick as fuck all on their own.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, who wants to spend the day breathing through their own germs? Or moisten their mask?  Fuck that!  :lol:

I'd bet most mask wearers are out there wearing such contaminated and dirty masks that...they'll make themselves sick as fuck all on their own.

Like my wife.  She was going to get some fancy $30 mask for going to the gym.  Told her that is fucking gross, she will NEVER wash it.  Grab a box of 100 disposable masks and just toss it after.

• Like 1