Check your account email address ×

Cases Explode all over the world after Mask Mandates

jtssrx

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

that's not how things are supposed to work in the first world and is simply a reflection of your miserable outlook on life nothing more. 

everywhere puts a value on life,  sick and olds value is pretty much nil and thats OK.  my outlook on life is terrific,  imagine how great things would be if we all knew at 72 we were going to keel over.   spend 10-12 years having fun at the end of life rather than being miserable in a home would be aweome.  

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you need help deciphering, let me know. Basically the more damp your mask becomes the more effective it is at blocking virus carrying droplets. I could post study after study showing the same. Complete block of virus particles isn’t possible or necessary. What is necessary is lowering the viral load produced and transmitted. A few thousand viral particles can be fought off by the body’s response. A few hundred thousand becomes too much. The severity of the infection is dependent on viral load. Masks work to lower the transmission rate. Cloth masks are plenty sufficent for all but covid unit workers.  

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2007800

I agree with all that, however what you claimed is that MIT had proven wrong that Covid particles are smaller than what the mask allows to go through. If you need help deciphering that, let me know. :finger:

Edited by Crowder
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

I agree with all that, however what you claimed is that MIT had proven wrong that Covid particles are smaller than what the mask allows to go through. If you need help deciphering that, let me know. :finger:

My post proved my point. Masks work. You lose. 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

everywhere puts a value on life,  sick and olds value is pretty much nil and thats OK.  my outlook on life is terrific,  imagine how great things would be if we all knew at 72 we were going to keel over.   spend 10-12 years having fun at the end of life rather than being miserable in a home would be aweome.  

Dude at 72 I’ll still be more fit and active than 75%  of Americans. Age is a number. 

but that aside what is sad are people like you who would rather shrug their shoulders and say their time has come rather than make minuscule accommodations for a short period of time. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Dude at 72 I’ll still be more fit and active than 75%  of Americans. Age is a number. 

but that aside what is sad are people like you who would rather shrug their shoulders and say their time has come rather than make minuscule accommodations for a short period of time. 

U could also fall out of ur bunk again and kill yourself and not make 72.