Check your account email address ×

Vaccine consequences.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

My wife was offered the vaccine yesterday. She declined. They asked why. She said leave it for people that are at the greatest risks for complications. She has seen a lot of Covid patients. She doesn't get into the spacesuits like the healthcare providers you see on the news. She has never had any symptoms. 

Went in for surgery a few weeks ago and the news crew out in front was saying what was going on inside, 100%+ full C-19 ward and still people coming in. The charge nurse held up 4 fingers and laughed, the media outside was flat out reporting a bullshit story. Nobody had suits on either.

Nothing like a vaccine with no liability, I can wait for the lemmings to go first.

12 minutes ago, Legend said:

My wife was offered the vaccine yesterday. She declined. They asked why. She said leave it for people that are at the greatest risks for complications. She has seen a lot of Covid patients. She doesn't get into the spacesuits like the healthcare providers you see on the news. She has never had any symptoms. 

She’s not alone. Not by a long shot. 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The hospital is waiting for republicans to get their legislation that shelter businesses from any covid liability passed

Oh no doubt this is liability driven. They don't want to get caught if this thing goes south. They are, however, required to get a flu shot every year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

What's wrong with having a few nose beers once in a while :dunno:

A few leads to a few more which leads to acknowledging the sun came back up hours ago 

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Oh no doubt this is liability driven. They don't want to get caught if this thing goes south. They are, however, required to get a flu shot every year.

Flu shot is completely different 

Just now, f7ben said:

The Flu Shot was 14% effective last year. Even with a flu Vaccine 50 to 100K die annually. The Flu is far more dangerous then Covid but don't tell MC or Snowretard or even Frenchy that

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Flu Shot was 14% effective last year. Even with a flu Vaccine 50 to 100K die annually. The Flu is far more dangerous then Covid but don't tell MC or Snowretard or even Frenchy that

Flu shot was 95% effective against the targeted strains. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I get that Ben. The point I'm trying to make is that this covid virus is so much "deadlier" than the regular flu, yet front line health care systems are rolling the dice on their front line health care workers rather than just believing in the science willy nilly. That tells me that maybe the odds aren't as good as we're being told. I don't suppose they have an inside track to information the professors on here don't have access to, after all they're only filled with doctors and medical professionals. Pharmaceutical reps have never been seen there either.

43 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Went in for surgery a few weeks ago and the news crew out in front was saying what was going on inside, 100%+ full C-19 ward and still people coming in. The charge nurse held up 4 fingers and laughed, the media outside was flat out reporting a bullshit story. Nobody had suits on either.

Nothing like a vaccine with no liability, I can wait for the lemmings to go first.

Just like MSM did earlier this year posting pics/videos of an Italian hospital. Thankfully it was outed as not being an American one. The thing with this, is why all the lies, why all the misinformation, why all the back and forth with requirements, etc? Certainly doesn't give a person much trust or faith in the fact we are being told everything. 

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Some businesses/trades I’m sure the vaccine will be required.  I had to get a flu shot every year when I was doing field work - hospitals around here require contractors performing work on site to have it.  

Many healthcare facilities are handling it like the seasonal flu. If a person decides not to get the vaccine they’ll need to wear a mask. One of the facilities I work is getting a round of vaccines in 7-10 days for the at risk people. I’d imagine things will be moving in the direction of normalcy by summer. 

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

A news station from Milwaukee did a report from a hospital that she works at. They made it sound as if they are overrun and over the edge. Which was false btw. But in the news channels own video, they showed empty rooms, no patients in the hallways, nothing. It looked empty. But they did make sure they had a worker get all dressed up in the spacesuit and walk down that empty hallway to video. 

Dont misunderstand me, she has seen a large number of Covid positive people. Most of them are not admitted.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why can't liberals worry about themselves and what they do in their own lives?  Why are they obsessed with trying to make others do things just because they want them to?  Wouldn't it be easier for them just to do that? An easier way to live?  Maybe then, they wouldn't be so despised.

Look at you, trying to apply logic to any of this.  Very cute

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....until you start attaching negative consequence to refusing it or financial incentive to receiving it....then heads need to roll 

What about health care workers? Would you want your elderly relatives taken care of by someone who has had the shot or not?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What about health care workers? Would you want your elderly relatives taken care of by someone who has had the shot or not?

No....I don’t want my elderly relatives being cared for by someone who’s so god damned stupid they took an experimental vaccine against a mild virus

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No....I don’t want my elderly relatives being cared for by someone who’s so god damned stupid they took an experimental vaccine against a mild virus

in homes the elderly stand a statistically significant chance of death so they should all get the vaccine.   if they die from it one foot was already in the grave.  Those treating them therefore should have the option to not get it.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

in homes the elderly stand a statistically significant chance of death so they should all get the vaccine.   if they die from it one foot was already in the grave.  Those treating them therefore should have the option to not get it.  

Exactly....and it should be optional for those in Ltc as well

19 hours ago, Legend said:

A news station from Milwaukee did a report from a hospital that she works at. They made it sound as if they are overrun and over the edge. Which was false btw. But in the news channels own video, they showed empty rooms, no patients in the hallways, nothing. It looked empty. But they did make sure they had a worker get all dressed up in the spacesuit and walk down that empty hallway to video. 

Dont misunderstand me, she has seen a large number of Covid positive people. Most of them are not admitted.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

My daughter is interning at several LTC facilities and the local hospital receiving various certifications for schooling right now.  I can tell you this, the shit she tells me is right on what is being said here.....this Covid thing is hyped bullshit with fraudulent and doctored death certificates.  Most are like her and are planning to refuse any type of vaccine for it.  It's gonna get interesting for sure.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its like saying the weatherman's rain prediction was correct on days when it actually rained.

:lol:

It's just amazing.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

As reported yesterday 45-60K dead so far this year and yet I don't know or hear of anyone who has the flu