Check your account email address ×

Freedomsledder hits all-time user high!

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Not required but hopefully a bunch of those names start turning Red and Blue...  kind of nice not having pop ups and advertisers here.

Many have already mentioned they are going to join.  VS running these boards for profit doesn't benefit the users at all.  Time to tell them to take a hike.

@ckf when am I due?  I feel like mine should have been due but maybe not?  Also, send zambroski's next renewal to me.

16 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Many have already mentioned they are going to join.  VS running these boards for profit doesn't benefit the users at all.  Time to tell them to take a hike.

@ckf when am I due?  I feel like mine should have been due but maybe not?  Also, send zambroski's next renewal to me.

Check your PayPal to see if I sent you an invoice. I did a bunch a few weeks ago that haven't been paid. As for Z he just sends me cash every once in a while. No idea if he is current or not, lol.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Check your PayPal to see if I sent you an invoice. I did a bunch a few weeks ago that haven't been paid. As for Z he just sends me cash every once in a while. No idea if he is current or not, lol.

Looks like I last paid in July 2019.  Send me an invoice!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Looks like I last paid in July 2019.  Send me an invoice!

PM me your PayPal email address. :bc:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Benny was born with a big " O " on his forehead. :thumbsup:

Are you sure it wasn't a giant?

L

40 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

You don’t say...

He needed the faggots there to back him up because the faggots here were picking on him. :lol: 

Ah no....the retards here are too retarded to understand much of anything

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah no....the retards here are too retarded to understand much of anything

So you are an HCS faggot then :lol::bc: Cuz I'm not,,,,no sir,,,no account over there for me ,uh-uh :lmao:

2 hours ago, CFM said:

That’s here. Freedom Sledder. Lol

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: That's here 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well let me splain it to ya snowrider.

Take it easy on Frenchy, it's a side effect from that bump to the head he took a few years ago. :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Take it easy on Frenchy, it's a side effect from that bump to the head he took a few years ago. :lmao:

Was that when he fell from the top bunk whilst trying to hang with the Maine crew??

:lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was that when he fell from the top bunk whilst trying to hang with the Maine crew??

:lol:

I still can’t believe he doesn’t have any permanent scarring from that episode. As it is he got up and rode all day with us the next day.  He was a gamer for sure.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no if i recall correct it was a helmet on the floor under him.   I never heard it happen and was on the other side of the room.  

I fell out of a top bunk at NMU...bounced off a desk onto the floor and never woke up...I think in my case and Francois’s the extreme pickling was a lifesaver! 🤣

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I still can’t believe he doesn’t have any permanent scarring from that episode. As it is he got up and rode all day with us the next day.  He was a gamer for sure.  :lol: 

Didn't someone run over their head on that trip?

• Haha 1