HCS Members, Welcome To FreedomSledder!

32 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yea, it was started by me, I wanted someone to bump it back up and see if VS Joe or Jeff M would delete it now......... lol

I found it........looks like you are created as a 123456 account.....I added a little note to the end asking for it to be deleted for a “violation” of the rules:gun:

FFDAC6FF-FD86-4079-894E-208F653147AB.png

C3E93C43-84D6-4B23-A46F-CD04C303A0E2.png

Edited by Enduro900
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Enduro900 said:

I found it........looks like you are created as a 123456 account.....I added a little note to the end asking for it to be deleted for a “violation” of the rules:gun:

FFDAC6FF-FD86-4079-894E-208F653147AB.png

C3E93C43-84D6-4B23-A46F-CD04C303A0E2.png

Tell him your wife is offended by the motivational pic thread and the women posted in that thread lol

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/motivational-funny-pics-not-work-or-kid-safe.1845852/

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Enduro900 said:

Ummmm, can we give you a list of a-holes to keep on the other side of that fence????

I’m all for discussions, differences of opinions, and digs, but there are a few Trolls over there that could “ruin our new bowl of ice cream”

Ummmm....nope.  All are welcome here (well......).  And besides, a couple of the most ignorant trolls I've ever encountered that were tossed off HCS and a couple other sites years ago have called this their new place to spread their idiocy, ignorance, self hatred and shameful lack of self awareness since.  They serve for great punching bags and laughing points with their every post until they finally have to run off with their tail between their legs before they can muster up enough courage to step back in for more pummeling.  It's absolutely hilarious!  Just enjoy it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Hey jerry976 asshole!!!  They locked that thread.  Didn't delete it.  Locked it.  I have been fucking with that steve5215 guy trying to get banned.  He sent me a message saying "can we please just move on??  Please?? "  He keeps deleting my posts.  Now he is crying to me about moving on.  Get fucked asshole!!

MR POOPOO,   Listen closely,  I am not banning anyone.  Just the SPAM.  So if you'd like to get banned SPAM AWAY.   Your call.   

And yes, PLEASE just move on.  What's wrong with that ?   What did i ever do to you ?   

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lol, I didn’t even try and got the boot.

Maybe you guys are trying too hard or just not enough of a dickhead. :lol:

Unless they added it to the language filter all someone has to do is post "Chief Community Manager Joe Pishgar" name in a post or thread title and you will be gone in no time

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

MR POOPOO,   Listen closely,  I am not banning anyone.  Just the SPAM.  So if you'd like to get banned SPAM AWAY.   Your call.   

And yes, PLEASE just move on.  What's wrong with that ?   What did i ever do to you ?   

You completely FUCKED HCS!!!!!!!!  What did i ever do to you.....  FFS.....   Sure is a quiet place over there now.  Should be less work for ya!!  

I honestly don't understand why some of you are just purposely trying to get banned over there (or any other forum or site).  Why?  Sure seems like a lot of effort to me.  :dunno:

If you don't want to continue the work...just ask me to ban you.  I don't want to but...if that's what you really want....I guess I can help you out.  But, c'mon.  Be sensible here.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't understand why some of you are just purposely trying to get banned over there (or any other forum or site).  Why?  Sure seems like a lot of effort to me.  :dunno:

If you don't want to continue the work...just ask me to ban you.  I don't want to but...if that's what you really want....I guess I can help you out.  But, c'mon.  Be sensible here.

Fine I will just stay outta there.  You tell me to be sensible has got to be a first...

Edited by poopooforme

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ZR8000lxr said:

MR POOPOO,   I fucked HCS ?  REally now.   I did nothing of the banning.  That was all VS.   I'll be coming up to SE MN wanna meet up and discuss it ?  

Veiled threats.  Nice.  So your age must match your iq eh??  

28 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fine I will just stay outta there.  You tell me to be sensible has got to be a first...

LOL..yeah.  But c'mon man, trying to get oneself banned from a site is a bit weird if you ask me.  Just chill for a bit and things will start returning to normal.  These types of "purges" happen from time to time on all sites and when hotter heads prevail, shit just gets weird and it prolongs the crazyness.

:bc: