Check your account email address ×

I wish this were reality

f7ben

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly,  I sit in a county that actually voted trump and I voted for him as well.  he still lost because the other 2 big counties were heavily Biden and they have the biggest cities.  

You’re wrong biden one the standard Democrats wins along the East Coast and west coast Plus Hawaii New Mexico. There are five states in question Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Arizona and Georgia always voting  irregularities. What you keep claiming happened didn’t happen anywhere in the country biden only received large voting block votes in the five states and questioned in five counties if Biden was as as popular as you claim he would’ve received even more votes

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re wrong biden one the standard Democrats wins along the East Coast and west coast Plus Hawaii New Mexico. There are five states in question Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Arizona and Georgia always voting  irregularities. What you keep claiming happened didn’t happen anywhere in the country biden only received large voting block votes in the five states and questioned in five counties if Biden was as as popular as you claim he would’ve received even more votes

Always voting irregularities in those states eh?

Who won all 5 of those states in 2016? :news:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I live in PA, our county went 67% for Trump and 29% for Clinton in 2016, in 2020 66.21% for Trump 32.65% for Biden, there were more total votes for both candidates in 2020, but the percentages weren't there, not to mention there are a little over 700,000 more registered Dems. in PA.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Always voting irregularities in those states eh?

Who won all 5 of those states in 2016? :news:

Was supposed to read “all with voting irregularities” I’m using text to speech and it’s screwing up

The same thing took place this year I believe northern Muskegon County had something like 750% of the vote meeting 650% more people voted and they have registered voters I need to look up so I can provide this to you

let’s address the voting irregularities in Detroit in 2016 Jill Stein contest of the election and they started re-counting every precinct in Detroit and what they found was Hillary Clinton was getting 150 to 200% of the vote meaning 50 to 100% more people voted than there are registered voters so the DNC put pressure on staying to give up a recount and they did it was all swept under the rug I live here in Michigan and followed it very closely

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

None of the indicators support your argument. Outside of  libtard echo chamber trump wasn’t universally hate. He didn’t lose support he improved it.  The 11 million vote increase is a 20% improvement. In order for your Argument to be correct Trump would have had to of lost 20% and the polling that the fake media was paddling would’ve had to of been correct. Just as an example they had Biden winning Wisconsin by 18 points in a pole the day before the election he won by .3%.

The hatred that you’re talking about the polling I just referenced we’re all suppression tactics used by the media. Every single economic indicator unemployment to where the economy sad especially before Covid pointed to a trump landslide. 

Here’s another thing that we are talking about the Democrats and the media claim they were taking the Senate in a landslide and adding to their house lead Both of those things Didn’t come true. Republicans also added to their totals in many states and took over to legislatures. If the Republican platform led by Trump was so awful none of this would’ve happened.

I agree with this assessment. Rudy said something interesting last week about being on the right side of history with this election. If Sidney Powell or Rudy ever get into a courtroom and their evidence is presented and adjudicated, then I guess we will know who has been on the right side of history. In the meantime it’s all just talk.

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope no kool aid drinking there.  Clearly a critical thinker at work.  

Would it pain you terribly to occasionally just shut the fuck up? Basically, your number one problem, is thinking everyone cares what you think, and not knowing when to just shut the fuck up.  Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

This is my biggest problem with the election biden only Drew more support than Obama clinton in five counties Philadelphia Wayne Milwaukee Atlanta in Maricopa. In every single other county across the country he either had the same or less support. He only needed to have the landside support in those five counties to flip the electoral college. If what you guys claim is true that people went out in droves to vote for Biden you would’ve seen this in other Obama/Clinton strongholds not just five counties

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The same thing took place this year I believe northern Muskegon County had something like 750% of the vote meeting 650% more people voted and they have registered voters I need to look up so I can provide this to you

Please post it when you have a chance. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“If Rudy ever gets into a courtroom “.....ummmm he has and he made a fool of himself.

The great part, is you don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about, why Sidney Powell split up from the Trump team, or why Rudy has not been able to get a fair hearing yet.   But hey, thanks for your input. Let’s see how it works out

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The great part, is you don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about, why Sidney Powell split up from the Trump team, or why Rudy has not been able to get a fair hearing yet.   But hey, thanks for your input. Let’s see how it works out

Rudy has been laughed out of court more than once and Powell is a kook but keep hanging on to those Supreme Court dreams.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rudy has been laughed out of court more than once and Powell is a kook but keep hanging on to those Supreme Court dreams.

Woolie - put your $500 on the table.  Your Avi and Rudy are gonna get laughed out of court time and time again.  You think there’s something there - like most treasonous fucks - I say there’s not - for $500 - donated to snowmobile club of choice.  You keep running - had to put me on ignore.  Put your money up - put @Snake up, put your brothers @s pump up.  You keep peddling absolute lies without the balls to back it up.  Put up or STFU - all three of you east coast clowns. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Powell's hair-brained story is too far fetched for even Trump's camp, as impossibly ludicrous as that is. 

fair hearing? What are you smoking? He gets laughed out of court because he is ill prepared and rants like uncle leo while having zero proof of anything, all the while needing to be hand held through proceedings by justices 20 years younger than him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree with this assessment. Rudy said something interesting last week about being on the right side of history with this election. If Sidney Powell or Rudy ever get into a courtroom and their evidence is presented and adjudicated, then I guess we will know who has been on the right side of history. In the meantime it’s all just talk.

Would it pain you terribly to occasionally just shut the fuck up? Basically, your number one problem, is thinking everyone cares what you think, and not knowing when to just shut the fuck up.  Thanks in advance.

GFY 

I'll talk anytime i want-   dont like it put me on ignore or go back to your safe space.  You're not in charge here.  

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Powell's hair-brained story is too far fetched for even Trump's camp, as impossibly ludicrous as that is. 

fair hearing? What are you smoking? He gets laughed out of court because he is ill prepared and rants like uncle leo while having zero proof of anything, all the while needing to be hand held through proceedings by justices 20 years younger than him. 

Kool aid drinkers must toe the company line.  Critical thinking is not accepted.   

Sounds like everyone is working against Trump to steal the election.

Democrats, foreign governments, Intelligence agencies, judges, governors, Secretaries of State, poll workers, Fox News(along with the rest of the media).

Did I miss any?

Just now, SSFB said:

Sounds like everyone is working against Trump to steal the election.

Democrats, foreign governments, Intelligence agencies, judges, governors, Secretaries of State, poll workers, Fox News(along with the rest of the media).

Did I miss any?

trumps always the victim dontcha know.  He's the woolie of politicians.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I agree. Otherwise Trumpers would have to admit that the republican party is complicit in the fraud against Trump. They would have to be for this to happen. They seem to think there is some sneaky dark room that only democrats can go in to count the votes. That is not the case

They have said that actually.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps always the victim dontcha know.  He's the woolie of politicians.  

OMG!!! Red is handing out " OWNAGE " today, like it's candy!!!     :wtf: