Check your account email address ×

I wish this were reality

f7ben

Just now, Anler said:

If the deep state is in fact as big and powerful as this then then could blow up the entire god damned world whenever they want. 

Trump was probably controlled opposition 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If he doesn’t pardon Snowden and Assange is 100% controlled opposition. 

Of course he’s not going to....he’s a bootlicking authoritarian asshole

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Not sure what you’re driving at

I think Trump was a fluke, against a widely-despised woman. 

Politics is not running a business. 

Donny Flair learned that......................the hard way. 

I am just hoping this shit-storm blows over...........sooner, rather than later. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course he’s not going to....he’s a bootlicking authoritarian asshole

Not sure what you’re driving at

Just to name a few.   Add in Trump gains nationwide within minority communities, gains in historically liberal metro areas, an absolute massive lead in enthusiasm.....It just doesn't all add up. 

https://www.newsmax.com/us/election-the-federalist-presidential-bellwether/2020/11/26/id/998968/

https://www.newsmax.com/us/statistical-anomaly-election-results-data-dump/2020/11/29/id/999184/

1. 80M Votes

Trump gained 10 million more votes in 2020 than he saw in his 2016 election victory, but that pales in comparison to Biden's record gains in defeating the first "incumbent president in nearly a century and a half" who has gained votes in a reelection campaign.

"Candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his reelection of 2012," Shurk wrote.

"Proving how sharp his political instincts are, the former VP managed to gather a record number of votes while consistently trailing President Trump in measures of voter enthusiasm. Biden was so savvy that he motivated voters unenthusiastic about his campaign to vote for him in record numbers."

2. Overcoming Bellwether County Losses

"Amazingly, he managed to secure victory while also losing in almost every bellwether county across the country," Shurk wrote. "No presidential candidate has been capable of such electoral jujitsu until now."

Biden might be the first U.S. president in 60 years to lose the bellwether states of Ohio and Florida. Remarkably, Shurk noted, "despite national polling giving Biden a lead in both states, he lost Ohio by eight points and Florida by more than three."

"Even more unbelievably, Biden is on his way to winning the White House after having lost almost every historic bellwether county across the country," Shurk wrote. "The Wall Street Journal and The Epoch Times independently analyzed the results of 19 counties around the United States that have nearly perfect presidential voting records over the last 40 years. President Trump won every single bellwether county, except Clallam County in Washington.

"Whereas the former VP picked up Clallam by about three points, President Trump's margin of victory in the other 18 counties averaged over 16 points. In a larger list of 58 bellwether counties that have correctly picked the president since 2000, Trump won 51 of them by an average of 15 points, while the other seven went to Biden by around four points. Bellwether counties overwhelmingly chose President Trump, but Biden found a path to victory anyway."

3. Biden Topped Hillary Clinton in Just a Few Cities

Polling guru Richard Baris of Big Data Poll marveled at how "Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia."

Coincidentally, those are major cities in key battleground states the Trump campaign has questioned and sought to contest with legal challenges of voter fraud: Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. The electoral college votes in those states are ultimately deciding this election.

Even The Washington Post featured an election analyst Robert Barnes who marveled:  "Big cities in swing states run by Democrats . . . the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters," Shurk wrote.

4. Republicans Gained Around the Country, but Biden Soared

It was a "Biden miracle," Shurk noted, that Trump might lose reelection despite his GOP gaining House seats.

There were 27 House tossups, pollster noted, but Republican not only won them, they appear to have swept them all, a shocked Shurk projected.

"Democrats failed to flip a single state house chamber, while Republicans flipped both the House and Senate in New Hampshire and expanded their dominance of state legislatures across the country," he added.

"Amazingly, Biden beat the guy who lifted all other Republicans to victory. Now that's historic!"

5. Trump's Primary Performance Was Legendary

Trump was just one of five incumbents since 1912 to win over 90% of the primary vote, and he set a record for an incumbent with 18 million votes. That is more than double the next most primary votes for an incumbent in history.

"No incumbent who has received 75% of the total primary vote has lost reelection," according to Shurk, but Trump won 94% of the primary vote for the fourth-best all-time.

"For Biden to prevail in the general election, despite Trump's historic support in the primaries, turns a century's worth of prior election data on its head," Shurk concluded.

"Joe Biden achieved the impossible. It's interesting that many more journalists aren't pointing that out."

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

People voted against Trump, it's really simple. Why is it that Trump's gain in votes are taken at face value but people have such a hard time believing people went out and voted against Trump by checking the box next to Biden's name? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

People voted against Trump, it's really simple. Why is it that Trump's gain in votes are taken at face value but people have such a hard time believing people went out and voted against Trump by checking the box next to Biden's name? 

Trump is really that detestable. Fact of the matter is his policy was absolute horseshit  as well

53 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:news:  

His followers would never want to admit he was just distasteful and drove record turnout on both sides.  

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is really that detestable. Fact of the matter is his policy was absolute horseshit  as well

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is simply that bad. That’s why he lost. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

His followers would never want to admit he was just distasteful and drove record turnout on both sides.  

I am absolutely shocked that so many people  CAN NOT accept this concept. 

My friend from FLA was on the phone ranting non-stop how Trump really won and he will turn the election on CONSTITUTIONAL GROUNDS!! He wouldn't STFU!! 

I wanted to tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but I was not in the mood for dealin' with a political zealot. 

This is unfukkin real. 

Hey, I don't really give a fuck if Trump pulls this off, and gets the presidency. I don't think he will, and I hope he doesn't. 

I hope he shlunks down to Fla, and sucks canal water for his 74 years of glorious bravado. 

Edited by Guest

Establishment republicans are not helping Trump. Many are choosing not to engage in the conspiracy. It would seem to me that there are only 2 reasons for this:

1. They know the fraud claim isnt substantiated 

2. They are happy to see Trump go 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Establishment republicans are not helping Trump. Many are choosing not to engage in the conspiracy. It would seem to me that there are only 2 reasons for this:

3 they live in the real world

4, they are not going to fuck up their own re election over horseshit.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

No political party would turn a blind eye to earth shattering evidence of massive voter fraud perpetrated by another political party and/or a foreign government. The party that discovered that fraud would dominate the political landscape for 20 years and the other party would be destroyed. 

There's not a chance in hell Republicans would turn a blind eye to a provable case of massive voter fraud just to get rid of Trump. Zero chance. 

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No political party would turn a blind eye to earth shattering evidence of massive voter fraud perpetrated by another political party and/or a foreign government. The party that discovered that fraud would dominate the political landscape for 20 years and the other party would be destroyed. 

There's not a chance in hell Republicans would turn a blind eye to a provable case of massive voter fraud just to get rid of Trump. Zero chance. 

I agree. Otherwise Trumpers would have to admit that the republican party is complicit in the fraud against Trump. They would have to be for this to happen. They seem to think there is some sneaky dark room that only democrats can go in to count the votes. That is not the case

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

3.  The real reason is they are scared of and need Donny’s voter base.  So long as he keeps spoon feeding them misinformation elected Repugs will keep quiet.  

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

The evidence 73 million votes an increase of 11 million votes proves this wrong. Not to mention the voting anomalies where Biden only got more votes than Obama in 5 counties the 5 counties Biden needed to win the election. 

Trump won 83% of every county in the country. If trump was as hated as you claim he would’ve lost not gain votes. Obama lost 8 million votes from 08 to 12. Obama was wildly popular but still lost millions of votes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The evidence 73 million votes an increase of 11 million votes proves this wrong. Not to mention the voting anomalies where Biden only got more votes than Obama in 5 counties the 5 counties Biden needed to win the election. 

Trump won 83% of every county in the country. If trump was as hated as you claim he would’ve lost not gain votes. Obama lost 8 million votes from 08 to 12. Obama was wildly popular but still lost millions of votes. 

So you agree that we should take Trump's vote increase at face value and dismiss Biden's votes as fraud.

Trump being hated doesn't mean he can't still gain votes, that's very simplistic, black and white thinking. He can definitely have an increase in votes and there also be an increase in votes against him/for his opponent. They aren't mutually exclusive. 

Nothing more to discuss here. :bc:

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. Otherwise Trumpers would have to admit that the republican party is complicit in the fraud against Trump. They would have to be for this to happen. They seem to think there is some sneaky dark room that only democrats can go in to count the votes. That is not the case

I have no doubt they are complicit. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you agree that we should take Trump's vote increase at face value and dismiss Biden's votes as fraud.

Trump being hated doesn't mean he can't still gain votes, that's very simplistic, black and white thinking. He can definitely have an increase in votes and there also be an increase in votes against him/for his opponent. They aren't mutually exclusive. 

Nothing more to discuss here. :bc:

Yuh... no evidence out there.