Check your account email address ×

I'd pay money

Snake

They think I'm kidding, but I'd send Louis Ck a postal money order to any name, address, if he'd let me slam the: 

" Arabic, exploding ban hammer "  on  a few of the cunts here!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well if he is really going to take down the deep state now is the time. 

Oh fuck yeah.  I hope it happens.  The fireworks and meltdowns will be solid gold.  How it all ties into his 2018 executive order on foreign interference in our elections will be epic.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah.  I hope it happens.  The fireworks and meltdowns will be solid gold.  How it all ties into his 2018 executive order on foreign interference in our elections will be epic.

Yes

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It would only be on a small handful of websites and 1 tv news outlet if that 

EX-FBI AGENT PLEADS GUILTY TO LYING IN TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

https://www.kimt.com/content/news/Ex-FBI-agent-pleads-guilty-to--572114241.html

Ex-FBI lawyer admits to false statement during Russia probe

https://apnews.com/article/b9b3c7ef398d00d5dfee9170d66cefec

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A Russian operative who lied to the fbi about being paid by them then plead guilty......IS STILL GUILTY. FUCKIN TRAITOR.

Takes pretty large balls for a civilian to call a 3 star general a traitor, but here you are.  Did you follow a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g about this case?  He was fucking railroaded in an effort to keep all the really traitorous stuff hidden, that he would have found out about as newly appointed head of the NSA which they had to prevent at all costs.  And now THAT is coming out into the open.  Enjoy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Takes pretty large balls for a civilian to call a 3 star general a traitor, but here you are.  Did you follow a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g about this case?  He was fucking railroaded in an effort to keep all the really traitorous stuff hidden, that he would have found out about as newly appointed head of the NSA which they had to prevent at all costs.  And now THAT is coming out into the open.  Enjoy.

Fucker lied twice.  Drumpf fired him for lying.  Now Donny is saving his own ass.  Traitors support traitors. 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A Russian operative who lied to the fbi about being paid by them then plead guilty......IS STILL GUILTY. FUCKIN TRAITOR.

Kerry has violated the Logan act several  times and you were fine with that and you’re fine with Biden’s extortion of the Ukraine  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Fucker lied twice.  Drumpf fired him for lying.  Now Donny is saving his own ass.  Traitors support traitors. 

Anyone that cheered for Shrillery should STFU about lies. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He was a back channel to Russia.

i don’t give a fuck if he was the Pope he is a traitor.

Recieveing a pardon is admitting guilt.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He was a back channel to Russia.

i don’t give a fuck if he was the Pope he is a traitor.

Recieveing a pardon is admitting guilt.

You a such a fucking hypocrite 

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, Anler said:

Well if he is really going to take down the deep state now is the time. 

Trump likes a show and if he is going to show anything  he will drop it out anonymously over a long period of time...  and then tweet I told you so after every drip.

I think the likely option is he has some goods and very damaging shit.  I think Biden will protect trump as Trump.   I think Biden will force states investigating the trump family to cease and desist.  

If you see like NY investigation into Trump fizzle out you know Biden/Harris is behind it disappearing.

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude seek help on who you follow. She’s a fuckin kook.

I guess we'll see about that.  At least Trump supporters aren't going to want to send you to a reprogramming camp, unlike the lunatics running the DNC these days  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess we'll see about that.  At least Trump supporters aren't going to want to send you to a reprogramming camp, unlike the lunatics running the DNC these days  :lol: 

Ready to put your $500 on the table...:snack: