Check your account email address ×

I'd pay money

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just opened my first coors lite lol. 

What took so long.  One bloody down, a little adult Nog, then plan on some Evan Williams Kentucky Cider, a few craft beers, and finish off the day with some Coors Light. :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually that would be any MAGA who claims to be a fiscal conservative 

That’s a good point

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What took so long.  One bloody down, a little adult Nog, then plan on some Evan Williams Kentucky Cider, a few craft beers, and finish off the day with some Coors Light. :thumbsup:

Nice....I’m going to have a couple coors lights....chase them down with some dinner coors lights and then have a wonderful night cap of 12 more coors lights !!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess we'll see about that.  At least Trump supporters aren't going to want to send you to a reprogramming camp, unlike the lunatics running the DNC these days  :lol: 

reprogramming like stopping to care about big government, massive deficits, and all of the sudden becoming an ardent isolationist the day trump took office, that kind of reprogramming? 

• Haha 2

Flynn was railroaded by Obama, who is as Chicago as they come. He should be occupying Blago's former cell for at least a few months. 

The way the media treats these dem fuckers is crazy. You see Colbert with Obama the other day? If Colbert sucked Obama's dick any harder his head would cave in. Pathetic. 

This is how the left got Trump... If they keep this up for the next 47 months, they'll get him again... 

• Thanks 1