Check your account email address ×

MC wrong again this time about postal worker

jtssrx

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

this is the guy Trump supporters' hopes and dreams hang on?

:lol: 

1 of many (in the hundreds now) across the country who've signed affadavits, but sure Frenchy what ever you say.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No, it's calling out an idiot for swallowing the narrative and passing it off as fact.

It's what happens here. Are you new?

it seems you doubters are actually afraid of people speaking the truth.   your hearing the man talk about this first hand and all you can do is laugh and throw out insults.   thats what scared people do.         Frenchy  you realize you come across like a very triggered karen with the way you jump at defending this totaly fucked up election, dont you.  i mean if i just started reading this thread i would think you were in Portland with half your hair purple, gauges in your ears and wearing a scort and heels.  your not, so   wtf?

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

it seems you doubters are actually afraid of people speaking the truth.   your hearing the man talk about this first hand and all you can do is laugh and throw out insults.   thats what scared people do.         Frenchy  you realize you come across like a very triggered karen with the way you jump at defending this totaly fucked up election, dont you.  i mean if i just started reading this thread i would think you were in Portland with half your hair purple, gauges in your ears and wearing a scort and heels.  your not, so   wtf?

tumblr_lorcqdk3F51qh9rbdo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the Drumpf lover :lmao: You lap up lie after lie from your Orange Leader :lol: 

Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race for plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record. That loser has been lying his whole career and you voted for that corpse. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

It is the most annoying trait of most Republicans.  They are always so afraid of Dems calling them racists , crazy , they cower down.  Do you believe for a second if things were reversed,  dems would be wishy washy crying about how.............. maybe, something happened.............Maybe, there was some fraud.............. Gee, I don't know.  Lets just make nice .

It is embarrassing, Watching people get led  around the forum  by  the biggest pussy  dumb fuck in forum history .   Have some self respect.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Flat earther says what?

sorry dink he signed a statement he lied. It’s been reported in many news agencies.

Wake the fuck up.  Several agency's just reported the original fake story . Because that is what they do now days . All to eager to print anything that fits the mold . Zero chance of actually looking in to anything them self . Why they will never need to file a retraction any way not there fault they just re posted.

Now don't look over there at the guy saying this is not true I did not recant MY story . He is just a trump supporter.  And you people open wide and beg for more Lmfao 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

that's some sweet projection. 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wake the fuck up.  Several agency's just reported the original fake story . Because that is what they do now days . All to eager to print anything that fits the mold . Zero chance of actually looking in to anything them self . Why they will never need to file a retraction any way not there fault they just re posted.

Now don't look over there at the guy saying this is not true I did not recant MY story . He is just a trump supporter.  And you people open wide and beg for more Lmfao 

You have gone over the edge.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You have gone over the edge.

Really I am the one over the edge by pointing out to you the reality . You posted a bullshit story . The guy it is about says it is bullshit .

You defend the story by saying but look multiple news agency's also reported the story. Lmfao can't make this shit up .

A guy is telling you no I did not recant but you would rather believe the multiple news agency's reposting a bullshit story. Good fucking God and we wonder how they sold the russia scam so ez . 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really I am the one over the edge by pointing out to you the reality . You posted a bullshit story . The guy it is a out says it is bullshit .

You defend the story by saying but look multiple news agency's also reported the story. Lmfao can't make this shit up .

A guy is telling you no I did not recant but you would rather believe the multiple news agency's reposting a bullshit story. Good fucking God and we wonder how they sold the russia scam so ez . 

You’re debating a dementia laden fool.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really I am the one over the edge by pointing out to you the reality . You posted a bullshit story . The guy it is a out says it is bullshit .

Nancy Pelosi has said this works many times.  The wrap up smear.

The new buzzword of the week......There’s no evidence!!!!  
Has anyone ever heard a journalists report on pending litigation, charges,  as being baseless??  :lol:
Now every reporter is Nancy Grace.