Check your account email address ×

After Joe Biden election win, China will seek to renegotiate trade deal

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Doesn't matter they never stopped stealing IP. anyway.

They steal a lot of our ideas. I hope someone who just got elected has the balls to confront them. I don’t think Trump did enough. My guess is he’ll fold up like wet cardboard, and the family accounts will fatten up nicely.

Just now, Edmo said:

They steal a lot of our ideas. I hope someone who just got elected has the balls to confront them. I don’t think Trump did enough. My guess is he’ll fold up like wet cardboard, and the family accounts will fatten up nicely.

I backed Trump 100% with his idea to go after China, but he failed.  Instead of focusing just on China he went after allies too, he should have pulled our allies together to fight them, he caved on naming them a currency manipulator on day one, and ended up with greater trade deficits.  I think he was too worried about being friendly with China.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I backed Trump 100% with his idea to go after China, but he failed.  Instead of focusing just on China he went after allies too, he should have pulled our allies together to fight them, he caved on naming them a currency manipulator on day one, and ended up with greater trade deficits.  I think he was too worried about being friendly with China.

Or he’s simply a pathological lying stupid fuck who has no idea WTF he’s doing except to be self serving.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Or he’s simply a pathological lying stupid fuck who has no idea WTF he’s doing except to be self serving.  

Not to many politicians that have been more self serving than Biden. Political corruption is a family business with the Biden's.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's be clear our foreign policy under Trump has been far superior to that of Obama or Bush or Clinton. I will give Biden the benefit of the doubt but historically he has been on the wrong side of just about every foreign policy call in the last 40 years. 

Just his not getting us into more ME wars was a win for America. 

Biden IMO will be worse because he will sell out our interests when it comes to climate change agreements and open more immigration from the ME which is the last thing we need.  I'll welcome christian Mexicans anyday.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no shit. It wasn't worth the paper it was printed on to begin with :lol: 

It was basically akin to them agreeing to pay Dr Evil 100 billion dollars in the year 1959. It was just so fucking retarded only culters could view it as legitimate 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Four Nobel prize nominations, 4 of them.   hes done somthing right according to a panel of actual scholars.                    Have any past presidents Ever gotten four nominations?

we know why he wasent awarded these now dont we.

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

no shit. It wasn't worth the paper it was printed on to begin with :lol: 

it was a tremendous phase 1 deal,  you should have seen how great phase 2 was going to be until the dems stole the election.   all those jobs that would have come back to America because of how scared people would have been to do business in china.  believe me.,  

11 hours ago, old indy said:

Four Nobel prize nominations, 4 of them.   hes done somthing right according to a panel of actual scholars.                    Have any past presidents Ever gotten four nominations?

we know why he wasent awarded these now dont we.

Obamas Nobel prize= WGAF 

trumps 4 nominations= second coming of christ 

SMH

Barry was given a nobel prize for being elected under the guise of bringing people together acroos the world and actually trying to help the less fortunate.  i havent found much of that from him.

what were Trumps nominations for?  oh riiiiiiiight things that came about.           

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Barry was given a nobel prize for being elected under the guise of bringing people together acroos the world and actually trying to help the less fortunate.  i havent found much of that from him.

what were Trumps nominations for?  oh riiiiiiiight things that came about.           

Bullshit....his peace treaty’s were nothing more than formalities signed between hostile nations so we could sell more arms without being in violation of our own treaties 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....his peace treaty’s were nothing more than formalities signed between hostile nations so we could sell more arms without being in violation of our own treaties 

but the treaties did happen with his involvment.   ohbummer did nothing.                 nothing good imo

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why would China renegotiate something they never abided by or intended to abide by?

There will be no negotiation, it will be scrapped. Like you said, not like they were going to comply anyway. It'll give the republicans something to campaign on in 2024