Check your account email address ×

No matter who wins at this point.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Polls are shit and essentially meaningless

Does anyone need anymore proof they are strictly politically based?   ABC poll last week had Biden winning Wisconsin by 17.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1738968/dc-cops-clash-with-blm-and-antifa-protesters-outside-white-house/

I really really want to see these people crushed.  This tyranny of the minority can not stand.  And I also want to see the integrity of the vote process protected and scrutinized, as it is I'm having a hard time believing some of these results.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1738968/dc-cops-clash-with-blm-and-antifa-protesters-outside-white-house/

I really really want to see these people crushed.  This tyranny of the minority can not stand.  And I also want to see the integrity of the vote process protected and scrutinized, as it is I'm having a hard time believing some of these results.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spits coffee. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Does anyone need anymore proof they are strictly politically based?   ABC poll last week had Biden winning Wisconsin by 17.

trump bag lickers fuck with pollsters or claim they are voting dem when they are not. Hard to account for that. 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

trump bag lickers fuck with pollsters or claim they are voting dem when they are not. Hard to account for that. 

Absolutely minuscule compared to intentionally polling inaccurate demographics.  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It wasn't even supposed to be close.

well when 16 was decided by a few hundred thousand votes in a handful of states either side being cocky about a blowout was uncalled for.  this election as we see will come down to exactly the same thing.   

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The media made Trump so toxic that even Dems who voted for Trump would not say so to a pollster. 

Lots of scared pussies in this country apparently. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well when 16 was decided by a few hundred thousand votes in a handful of states either side being cocky about a blowout was uncalled for.  this election as we see will come down to exactly the same thing.   

A dramatically divided country.   Can't wait for the calls for unity from the left after calling us white supremacist bigot's for 4 years. :lmao:4....hell since they tried to convince the American people the parties "flipped."  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

remember how I've posted for years, that EVERY election would be super-close. We will most likely NEVER have a landslide presidential win.

Joe Biden is a filthy, old, political hack, slopping at the taxpayer's trough for 47 year, and by right should never be a candidate for president. 

Trump is also a fuck-stick.

However, it's what they stand for, that gets them where they are, fucking bastards:

ABORTION

RELIGION

GUN RIGHTS

IMMIGRATION

RACIAL JUSTICE

And a few more

THESE are what people vote for or against. HOT BUTTON ISUES!!! HOT, MOTHER-FUCKING BUTTON ISSUES!!

Can you believe an INCUMBENT president is almost losing to a fukkin, dirty, 77, year old punk, politician! 

It shows so much hatred for Trump.   

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Spits coffee. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god...full on Trump worship and parroting.🤣

How about you 3 clowns suck a dick, maybe start a few more breathless threads.  I'm talking about antifa/blm being crushed and who wouldn't want the integrity of the process protected.  Dipshits.

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A dramatically divided country.   Can't wait for the calls for unity from the left after calling us white supremacist bigot's for 4 years. :lmao:4....hell since they tried to convince the American people the parties "flipped."  :lol:  

yes- 

trump clearly didn't care about reaching across the aisle,  maybe Biden will be different but i doubt it even though looking at the numbers both sides got smacked by the constituents and need to rethink things to attract those in the middle to your side in significant numbers.