Check your account email address ×

No matter who wins at this point.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes- 

trump clearly didn't care about reaching across the aisle,  maybe Biden will be different but i doubt it even though looking at the numbers both sides got smacked by the constituents and need to rethink things to attract those in the middle to your side in significant numbers.  

being a partisan dick in the senate/house just for the sake of being a dick. Think it started under Obama and has progressively gotten worse since. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

being a partisan dick in the senate/house just for the sake of being a dick. Think it started under Obama and has progressively gotten worse since. 

i think it started before then but got lost in the shadow of 9/11/Iraq before reigniting after Obamas election.   lots of vitriol in Clintons second term and of course the last time we had the SC involved in the decision in 00 where the dems thought they were screwed.

Of course the right here will claim they did no wrong and it's only dems that act like petulant children.  

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you 3 clowns suck a dick, maybe start a few more breathless threads.  I'm talking about antifa/blm being crushed and who wouldn't want the integrity of the process protected.  Dipshits.

You’re becoming a reverse image MC. Relax, dickhead. 

• Thanks 1

Making fun of Heidi Cruz, Carli Fiorina's looks, and Serge Kovaleski's disability, and wanting to over-ride Roe V Wade, may be Trump's PAY-BACK, and it's a REAL BITCH!!!!!

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re becoming a reverse image MC. Relax, dickhead. 

Yeah.....no.  If there is anything thats annoying as fuck its lies and misinformation.  And Mainecat spreads 100 x as much as I might.  You....about 10x as much.

No matter who wins.................America sucks. 

Beautiful mountains

Beautiful rivers

Beautiful woodlands

Beautiful brook trout

Beautiful deer

Beautiful ruffed grouse

Way too many rotten mother fukkin people. Many good folks, but way too many bastards. Just my .02c.    

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No matter who wins.................America sucks. 

Beautiful mountains

Beautiful rivers

Beautiful woodlands

Beautiful brook trout

Beautiful deer

Beautiful ruffed grouse

Way too many rotten mother fukkin people. Many good folks, but way too many bastards. Just my .02c.    

The root of all evil starts with fucking liberal bastard democrats

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i think it started before then but got lost in the shadow of 9/11/Iraq before reigniting after Obamas election.   lots of vitriol in Clintons second term and of course the last time we had the SC involved in the decision in 00 where the dems thought they were screwed.

Of course the right here will claim they did no wrong and it's only dems that act like petulant children.  

I can say this.   I've yet to hear of one person who supported Trump or the GOP in person on TV or even on social media say the things about liberals that liberals say about them.   I'm not talking about being critical of views I'm talking about saying you shouldn't be their friend or associate with them any longer. 

My 77 mother post mildly conservative things on FB and has been ostracized by a group of her friends and will no longer invite her to lunch or whatever.   Funny thing is she has strongly supported the lefts position on COVID and they still hate her simply because she has supported Trump on other issues. 

Don Lemon said the same about his so called conservative friends and look at the way the other batshit crazies in Hollywood act.

62 million of us were a basket of deplorables in 2016.   Sorry but equating how each group treats one another is fucking laughable. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can say this.   I've yet to hear of one person who supported Trump or the GOP in person on TV or even on social media say the things about liberals that liberals say about them.   I'm not talking about being critical of views I'm talking about saying you shouldn't be their friend or associate with them any longer. 

My 77 mother post mildly conservative things on FB and has been ostracized by a group of her friends and will no longer invite her to lunch or whatever.   Funny thing is she has strongly supported the lefts position on COVID and they still hate her simply because she has supported Trump on other issues. 

Don Lemon said the same about his so called conservative friends and look at the way the other batshit crazies in Hollywood act.

62 million of us were a basket of deplorables in 2016.   Sorry but equating how each group treats one another is fucking laughable. 

i have seen Trumpers ostracize those who don't agree with them.  Being small minded is not just a liberal trait.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i have seen Trumpers ostracize those who don't agree with them.  Being small minded is not just a liberal trait.  

You think nationally its even remotely similar?   

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think anything that one side accusers the other of they are guilty of as well.  Splitting hairs on  percentages doesn't really matter.   

Couldn't disagree more.   The vitriol on the left far exceeds the right.  I'm sure there is some on the right but honestly I don't think its remotely similar. :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

That is exactly correct, and unmistakable.  My wife posted what I'd consider a conciliatory FB post yesterday about how we're all friends, family, colleagues, etc.,  regardless of the election outcome, and how we all need to treat each other with respect and kindness.  One of my buddies kids (angry contrarian gay liberal), actually attacked her and said her post was dripping with "rich white privilege".  For 4 years, we've had to listen to this over the top breathless bullshit about how stupid Trump supporters were, how evil Trump was, etc.. If there is any takeaway I've gotten from it, is that I got sick of listening to it.   Its funny, but my lesbian cousin defriended me as well, and I'm not even sure why, I pretty much keep politics off my page, but she knew I was a Trump supporter.  We never even talked politics, but I guess that was enough.  Several other friendships lost as well, from myself and people I know,.....not from arguments, just from the mere  fact that we supported him.  I never defriended anyone because of who they support, I actually enjoy a good civil back and forth.  But I have defriended people who don't seem to know when to shut the fuck up.  I don't need to have people pointing their finger in my face telling me anything that I didn't solicit from them. There's one asshole in this forum who still can't shut his broken record mouth about it.  So yeah, GMAFB with the comparisons.

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That is exactly correct, and unmistakable.  My wife posted what I'd consider a conciliatory FB post yesterday about how we're all friends, family, colleagues, etc.,  regardless of the election outcome, and how we all need to treat each other with respect and kindness.  One of my buddies kids (angry contrarian gay liberal), actually attacked her and said her post was dripping with "rich white privilege".  For 4 years, we've had to listen to this over the top breathless bullshit about how stupid Trump supporters were, how evil Trump was, etc.. If there is any takeaway I've gotten from it, is that I got sick of listening to it.   Its funny, but my lesbian cousin defriended me as well, and I'm not even sure why, I pretty much keep politics off my page, but she knew I was a Trump supporter.  We never even talked politics, but I guess that was enough.  Several other friendships lost as well, from myself and people I know,.....not from arguments, just from the mere  fact that we supported him.  I never defriended anyone because of who they support, I actually enjoy a good civil back and forth.  But I have defriended people who don't seem to know when to shut the fuck up.  I don't need to have people pointing their finger in my face telling me anything that I didn't solicit from them. There's one asshole in this forum who still can't shut his broken record mouth about it.  So yeah, GMAFB with the comparisons.

Show me video of a Biden supporter being heckled out of a restaurant.   How about a kid getting sent home from school for wearing a Biden or dem tshirt.   The list goes on and on.   Sure there's a small bit of it on the opposite but any comparison is really laughable. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:yawn:   love you too koolaid drinker

Anyone in a customer facing business would be an idiot to be deep into poltics on any social media a client might see.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:yawn:   love you too koolaid drinker

Anyone in a customer facing business would be an idiot to be deep into poltics on any social media a client might see.    

Thanks for your opinion.  Oh wait.  I never asked for it.  You'd have to be an idiot to be in a client facing business to not be a good listener, and I get the strong impression you spend most of your time with letting everyone know what YOU think.  

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for your opinion.  Oh wait.  I never asked for it.  You'd have to be an idiot to be in a client facing business to not be a good listener, and I get the strong impression you spend most of your time with letting everyone know what YOU think.  

and I never asked for yours but you always are the one playing victim.  

:lol: you go with that.    I'll put my 27 years of helping people over your 5 years parroting what the mother ship tells you to do.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 1