Check your account email address ×

I’m not sure how we got here

f7ben

I don’t dislike Dripper or racer or woolie or any of the other people I bicker with here. I’m not sure how we got to the contentious level of discourse we have. I’m sure I contributed but it has to stop. 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I don’t dislike Dripper or racer or woolie or any of the other people I bicker with here. I’m not sure how we got to the contentious level of discourse we have. I’m sure I contributed but it has to stop. 

You on the verge of having another internet melt down where you go on holiday again?  Damn son!!!  You just got back.  Take some Xanax or something. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

You on the verge of having another internet melt down where you go on holiday again?  Damn son!!!  You just got back.  Take some Xanax or something. 

Nah....I’m good. I just look back and understand how many good guys I met through here and it’s not the same. I rarely get angry with anyone in person 

Ape brains with supercomputer technology are still ape brains. 

And I agree. Know and met a number of folks from sled sites over the years. Hell, I've known Spin and Woolie since 1997. That's more than half my life. Lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does this mean you'll send me my 5 large???     :happy:   Yay, Benny!!!!!

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bombarded with a 24/7 news ("news") cycle, 24/7 connectivity  to anything in the world coupled with a lack of getting laid will do that to the lot of you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You still owe me my $25 bigly.  

Once you get that 5 extracted from Benny-2-Many, you'll only be 20 away.

WUT!!!! 

When the fuck did I evah bet you?

What was the bet????

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You partook on the track drive ratio shit show and lost. 

I don't remember betting you, but if you want to pursue that, I'll gladly talk to you on PM. 

I'll go 25.     

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

ROFLMAO!

You got here by becoming a triggered retard telling everyone to kill themselves right after calling them a faggot. Obviously you have issues going on in your life that are beyond your control, drinking, financial, etc. They have spilled over here. get it together buddy.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You have been  consistent in your views from Bush through Obama and now Trump, many others have done 180's since Trump took office, I'm sure it's frustrating for you and a few others here who realize this, myself included. I also think it's frustrating for his followers who know full well that their views have changed strictly because of party affiliation. Never in my lifetime have I seen the cult like following and behavior that I now see daily, and I'm not alone the number of friends and people I who I have talked to or have heard talking say the same thing, you are either 100% for him or you are no good.

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You have been  consistent in your views from Bush through Obama and now Trump, many others have done 180's since Trump took office, I'm sure it's frustrating for you and a few others here who realize this, myself included. I also think it's frustrating for his followers who know full well that their views have changed strictly because of party affiliation. Never in my lifetime have I seen the cult like following and behavior that I now see daily, and I'm not alone the number of friends and people I who I have talked to or have heard talking say the same thing, you are either 100% for him or you are no good.

oh cry  me a fucking river already. JHC:lol:

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

From day 1 of his administration (before that actually), and to some extent from both sides, Trump has been ridiculed and hated. And that is fine. I didn't care for Obama one bit. Difference is, I didn't try to ruin America trying to get rid of him. I sucked it up for 8 years and did my bidding at the ballot box.

The way the left came at him, there was no choice for me but to see what happened. And he took the full measure of a country full of SJW and just plain sore losers. He beat a bogus investigation and a bogus impeachment.

All the liberals had to do was NOT BE STUPID. But they got STUPID. Everything you see from the Trump crowd the left brought on themselves. You made a martyr out of the guy for Christ's sake and then you wonder why he is!

Just had to not be stupid......

So every time you wonder why there are 20k people in a 30 degree airport at 12PM at night, pat yourselves on the back... you created one hell of a monster... :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

From day 1 of his administration (before that actually), and to some extent from both sides, Trump has been ridiculed and hated. And that is fine. I didn't care for Obama one bit. Difference is, I didn't try to ruin America trying to get rid of him. I sucked it up for 8 years and did my bidding at the ballot box.

The way the left came at him, there was no choice for me but to see what happened. And he took the full measure of a country full of SJW and just plain sore losers. He beat a bogus investigation and a bogus impeachment.

All the liberals had to do was NOT BE STUPID. But they got STUPID. Everything you see from the Trump crowd the left brought on themselves. You made a martyr out of the guy for Christ's sake and then you wonder why he is!

Just had to not be stupid......

So every time you wonder why there are 20k people in a 30 degree airport at 12PM at night, pat yourselves on the back... you created one hell of a monster... :lol:

:goodpost:

46 minutes ago, hayward said:

oh cry  me a fucking river already. JHC:lol:

Not crying at all just pointing out the facts.  I guess you either forgot or weren't here for all the crying about debt, deficit, being the greatest threat to our country, golfing, security costs, our allies not trusting us, and the list goes on and on, things that are now cheered.