Check your account email address ×

President Trump plans to bring Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski as guest to debate

• Platinum Contributing Member

3D chess!!!:lol:

I guess the guy is making a statement tonight to the media,..just saw some of the texts..Oof! Seems they be laundering some cash,  the Chinese paid 5mil expecting no ROI, but we're expecting favors and access..

Fucking Biden selling out every fucking American for cash!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Going after Hunter Biden is a bad move and Trump is a shitbag....I’m so glad his malevolence overrides everything.🤣🇺🇸

Why?? He's second in charge of the Beijing Biden crime family??

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Going after Hunter Biden is a bad move and Trump is a shitbag....I’m so glad his malevolence overrides everything.🤣🇺🇸

This is way beyond Hunter pal......

I foresee a Slinger lever reckoning in your future... :lol:

• Thanks 1

If what this guy is saying is true and it appears to be they practically have enough evidence to arrest Biden as he exits the debate stage yet the media is calling it a conspirocy.  

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah we can't be going after a piece of cracked out pedo shit, who has a trail of crimes a mile long directly related to his father now can we?!  :lol: 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah we can't be going after a piece of cracked out pedo shit, who has a trail of crimes a mile long directly related to his father now can we?!  :lol: 

The cognitive dissonance one must engage in to both believe Trump is in bed with Russia (no evidence) and Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's business (is evidence) is mind blowing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a large mistake and one that only appeals to trumpers. So I guess from that perspective it shores up his anti-cabal base of weirdos. 

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

The cognitive dissonance one must engage in to both believe Trump is in bed with Russia (no evidence) and Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's business (is evidence) is mind blowing. 

Scary actually.  I have a couple friends on FB (all female) who have collectively lost their shit over Trump, and seem to think Biden is the great white hope.  Limited attention spans are going to be the death of this country I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a large mistake and one that only appeals to trumpers. So I guess from that perspective it shores up his anti-cabal base of weirdos. 

feeding his minions is something trump does very well.   how that strategy relates to middle class votes will be seen in 10 days.  

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Are you on cocaine man?

far classier guy than trump although that is not hard given the fact Trump has never had any

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

feeding his minions is something trump does very well.   how that strategy relates to middle class votes will be seen in 10 days.  

far classier guy than trump although that is not hard given the fact Trump has never had any

This is a tough race to call. I don’t see where much will change if either get in. Other than trump’s huge tax discounts for the wealthy and business. That won’t end under Biden, but it’ll get reeled in. I’m still thinking that the dems will sweep the senate and the incumbent president will be re-elected.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yep

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is a tough race to call. I don’t see where much will change if either get in. Other than trump’s huge tax discounts for the wealthy and business. That won’t end under Biden, but it’ll get reeled in. I’m still thinking that the dems will sweep the senate and the incumbent president will be re-elected.  

Time will tell Nostradummy :news: