Check your account email address ×

President Trump plans to bring Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski as guest to debate

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Scary actually.  I have a couple friends on FB (all female) who have collectively lost their shit over Trump, and seem to think Biden is the great white hope.  Limited attention spans are going to be the death of this country I'm afraid.

Uninformed/uninvolved electorate is the long slow bleed down of any democratic system.  There should be a 6-question quiz about party platforms taken directly from party documentation that goes with any national election.  If you get more than 3 answers correct, your vote counts double.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Scary actually.  I have a couple friends on FB (all female) who have collectively lost their shit over Trump, and seem to think Biden is the great white hope.  Limited attention spans are going to be the death of this country I'm afraid.

What’s scary is the electorate voted in trump. Well, the majority didn’t. 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s scary is the electorate voted in trump. Well, the majority didn’t. 

You actually think Washington has had your back for the past 50 years?  That's pretty sad guy.

Just now, spin_dry said:

You really think trump cares about anyone but himself?  That pretty sad guy. 

Hey he brought us a good economy.  My investments are up 50% over the past 3-4 years.  Yeah, he cares about alotta people.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a large mistake and one that only appeals to trumpers. So I guess from that perspective it shores up his anti-cabal base of weirdos. 

Why would the man running for office who got payoffs from his son and collages that his sons company gave money to etc etc  not be of interest to any one other than the MSM mouth breather sect ? 

If you have any abilities to think for your self it is at min interesting and you will want to do a non googel search in to it 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Why would the man running for office who got payoffs from his son and collages that his sons company gave money to etc etc  not be of interest to any one other than the MSM mouth breather sect ? 

If you have any abilities to 5hink for your self it is at min interesting and you will want to mo a non googel search in to it 

He and the usual suspects are just fine with corruption on a scale never seen before.  Dig too deep, and you're in the cult or a Trump tard.  I have no time for such morons.