Check your account email address ×

Caught tugging one out. Exposed on Zoom.

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member

Imagine the emails and texts people on the call were sending him.

"Jesus Jeff your live on the call!"

"Jeff, yo Jeff your live!"

Since the day webcams became integrated into laptop hardware people have been putting tape, post-its, plastic sliders over the camera.  Even more so in the Covid WFH era.  This is like work from home 101.  Also always assume your PC mic is hot.  What a dolt.

He had to have been bored with the simulation too, to decide to rub one out mid-meeting.

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all our VOIP phones have sliders,  not sure why everyone doesn't close them  

It's most likely he was using a PC and didn't have a cover for the camera. He thought it was "muted" or turned off and turns out it wasn't. 

First thing I do on a new laptop is attach a camera cover. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Since the day webcams became integrated into laptop hardware people have been putting tape, post-its, plastic sliders over the camera.  Even more so in the Covid WFH era.  This is like work from home 101.  Also always assume your PC mic is hot.  What a dolt.

He had to have been bored with the simulation too, to decide to rub one out mid-meeting.

I never do video conferencing.   I do way too many "what a fucking idiot" facial expressions.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's most likely he was using a PC and didn't have a cover for the camera. He thought it was "muted" or turned off and turns out it wasn't. 

prob,  my laptop sits on the floor in it's dock and my duals have no camera on them.  No mics hooked up either.   I have seen way to many people say and do stupid shit,  any call I mute on my end as well as use the system mute.   99% of the time there no reason to have to speak.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Right but what makes it funny is this guy looks down his nose at all of us who he sees as uneducated common folk.....of course you and I have never jerked off in front of an open camera by accident......

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but what makes it funny is this guy looks down his nose at all of us who he sees as uneducated common folk.....of course you and I have never jerked off in front of an open camera by accident......

That's fine, he can look down his nose at me, I'll just go on with my life and still not have a fucking clue who he is or why I should care what he thinks. :bc:

• Like 1